for One Enchanted Halloween

11/11/2020 c1 99KagamiPINKAgreste
Enchanting indeed it's all truly and sweetly creative. I loved everything in it. Mother Pacifica Pines a witch and kinky magic fun with her hubby Dipper so cute. Their costumes amazingly thought out. Huh kinda suprised their kids don't know, about Pacifica's powers. I mean accident or not here with pepper, they should have already known or suspected.

Mabel taking her niece and nephews trick or treating, that is definitely Mabel alright. Zoe Juniper, Tyrone Stanford, and Stanley Alexander the kids names' beautiful picks. It's understandable as to why as well.
11/1/2020 c1 7TheReturnToTheFalls
I was not expecting this to be that... um... promiscuous. Kinda caught off guard by it.
10/5/2020 c1 62burtonfan422
I loved this story! The kids' costumes were great, and I can see Mabel volunteering to take them trick-or-treating. The games Dipper and Pacifica played together were funny. The final scene with all the creatures that go bump in the night having a groovy time with the kids was fun to imagine. Great Halloween story
10/5/2020 c1 16Ander Arias
Cute oneshot. You can imagine that my favorite part was when Pacifica accidentally shrank Dipper, and they had some fun with that. But yeah, the whole thing was pretty good.
10/4/2020 c1 808Shaeril McBrown
Happy Halloween!
10/4/2020 c1 9WaterDragonMaverick
Oh, this was great! I love that idea with Pacifica being a witch. That can be a whole series of AU fics. I'd love to see how she and Dipper first got together. The moments with their kids were precious and Dipper enjoying his privacy with his wife was sexy. Gotta love the idea of an Amazon Queen Witch.
10/4/2020 c1 ed
cool concept! that was fun!
10/4/2020 c1 durrendurrendol1993