for Redemption Astray

10/10/2020 c1 17Seth's Kiss
I *wish* I had the emoji option here to express how I feel, but since I don't... HOLY BLIMEY N' HELL, WHOAAAA !

This was superbly written, I did NOT expect that ending, at all !
Every time I read further, I kept holding my breath more, it was twist after twist ! And it was also very believable; I could totally see Sasuke descend even deeper into hatred rather than repent... Losing everything and witnessing others having it all, breaks people in the end, so true, so sad, so real...
I also especially loved the phrasing and imagery of several sentences, wonderfully done **

Thank you SO much for writing and sharing, dear, it was a pleasure to have you be a part of our Halloween Event ** Happy writing/reading to you, and a lovely October n' Halloween to all !

Please take care and be safe,

Seth's Kiss
10/9/2020 c1 9SensiblyTainted
I really enjoyed this. It was so twisted - Sasuke's logic didn't make sense and then... it did, which is really creepy! Lol! I actually wished Sasuke had tried to kill evil naruto. Maybe even won and killed naruto somehow and then he finally got what he wanted - the village's respect at last. It would have been even more twisted. As naruto was his answer, after all.
10/9/2020 c1 4potashiamu
For someone who says this is their first psychological horror, you executed it very well. The pointlessness of the devastation wrought by Sasuke just drives the existential horror home, everything was lost and for what? It's a great chilling story.
I did notice that there were discrepancies in the verb tense, you switch from present to past inconsistently, and I did find this made some parts a little jarring. I think with some revision and checking for missing words, what you accomplished would feel even more intense.
10/7/2020 c1 LycheeFruit
It's scary because I easily can imagine this scenario if Sakura gave up on Sasuke. It's extremely sad and obviously tragic, and I can't stop thinking about it. Great writing, It's exactly why I love horrors. Please consider writing more dark fics
10/5/2020 c1 Guest
Well that was pointless wtf did he accomplish...
10/5/2020 c1 23serena.jones.585
I read this at 6am this morning. Wrong story to start my day with. I'm still disturbed by it. All you have to do is let go. Such a simple choice. Such a disastrous result.
10/5/2020 c1 10PhantomGypsy13
Despite not watching the show despite being an anime nerd (shocking, I know), I could still sympathize with each character. The dark side of humans that can make them do horrific things is indeed a terrifying idea and you do a very good job of portraying it with both Sasuke and Naruto. Well done!
10/5/2020 c1 35Shnuggletea
Oh no, I thought it was absolutely terrifying. The acts a human can do are far worse than some monster or thing. Far more wicked. That was deliciously dark, I loved it. I’m not in this fandom but you had me morning Narato’s loss regardless. Thank you so much for sharing.