for Lightning, Part 1

3/23/2021 c17 Gatshicenteri
Awesome, this is a amazing story, I am really enjoying it
3/21/2021 c26 Archdruid89
Is Mystique going to show up later in a future chapter or sequel?
I mean, I know that she probably wasn't part of the original Brotherhood. But she did eventually start her own Brotherhood team in Magneto's absence once where she lead them on the same way Magneto did against humans/muggles in regards to mutant superiority in the world.
I guess, my question about Mystique is, will she be an enemy of the X-Men and perhaps even wizardkind? You could say that Mystique's powers shapeshifting have been helpful to her in the wizarding world where she has also made some trust funds for future children of hers that might be wizards and witches, irrespective of their magical blood statuses. And with wizardkind, she's neutral.
3/21/2021 c26 BioHazard82
3/18/2021 c25 shadow patronus
Hello! Thank you for the time that you put creating this fiction, I find it very entertaining.
I like how you write as I find it very light and easy to read.
I hope to see more of your work!
Good luck and keep it up! Thanks
3/16/2021 c25 Archdruid89
I forgot something else about Professor Xavier's acquaintanceship with some other Marvel characters like you said he's worked with Mr. Fantastic with developing the X-Men's uniforms that would adapt to their powers and whatnot. Is Professor X also familiar with Dr. Hank Pym/Ant-Man's work in biochemistry other than possibly being acquainted with him? Because I believe the Professor would see a great use of Dr. Pym's creation of Pym Particles that can be of major use to the X-Men.

Another thing I forgot to ask is will Harry learn how to fly the X-Jets in the future? I can definitely see him learning how to fly any type of aircraft outside flying on a broomstick or even his self-propelled flight powers. And will Harry develop any hobbies while in America with the X-Men? I can see him possibly building model airplanes in his spare time outside his magical and muggle education, and even his training and maybe enchant them to fly. Maybe Harry would also build a P-51 Mustang model for Cyclops as a gift to him because his grandfather Captain Philip Summers flew in a P-51 Mustang airplane all the while served in the United States Air Force during World War II.
3/15/2021 c25 BioHazard82
3/14/2021 c25 Kyle
It would be cool if Harry could turn his whole body into lightning. Or use telekinesis to fly but also use lightning to fly faster.
3/9/2021 c24 Archdruid89
Since Sirius is going to stay longer at the X-Mansion and in America, will he be exposed to more of the muggle lifestyles, education, and entertainment while Harry continues with his own education at both the X-Mansion and Ilvermorny?
Because I think it would be funny that maybe one of the X-Men, either Warren or Bobby would jokingly call Sirius "Scooby-Doo" after he would tell them about him possessing an animagus form of a dog and either one of them would also offer him a "Scooby Snack" for a laugh. Sirius would obviously not understand, until he would be introduced to the cartoon franchise and he might suspect Lily would attempt to call him so if she were alive. And if Harry would write a letter to Hermione, he would tell her about Sirius' new animagus nickname, which makes her laugh.

And will Ron, Hermione, and other friends of Harry's come to visit him at the X-Mansion on either summer or winter holiday when Professor Xavier says that it is okay with him after seeing whomever Harry is friends with is completely trustworthy via his powers of telepathy about the X-Men along with Harry being a member of the team, too?
3/9/2021 c24 Guest
This is a really good chapter,it’s very interesting and you are a very good writer!Cant wait to read the next will X-men meet the Other super heroes in New York soon?
3/9/2021 c24 Reaper1990
I just thought a witch or wizards worst opponent is a telekinetic haha no wand or broken wand no magic.
3/8/2021 c24 BioHazard82
3/7/2021 c24 agnar
Yeah, while I appreciated that Marvel used real Earth cities rather than fictional ones like Metropolis, Gotham, Central City, and Smallville, it was incredibly silly that All heroes seemed to be in New York, with a small number in LA or the UK when they brought in Xcalibur.

Seriously, why the hell wouldn't the supervillains realize all the freaking heroes are in NY, so go hit banks in the midwest or the south! They'd have it easy! Hehe
3/4/2021 c12 Reaper1990
hey just wanted to say great story so far wish the chapters were a lot bigger but still great work also another thing harry could use his electric power for is to mentally control electronics.
3/2/2021 c23 BioHazard82
3/1/2021 c23 Archdruid89
Something just crossed my mind about Harry's powers of electricity and magic.
Would Harry's magic and powers of electricity generation be strong enough to shut down a Sentinel robot via electromagnetic pulse?
I ask because since wizarding magic and electronics don't mix well, unless you actually can get magic to power electronics via technomancy, a branch of alchemy as I would put it.

And do you think that maybe Professor Xavier's powers of telepathy might be strong enough to heal the minds of Neville's parents? I mean, I know you already mentioned that magic cannot fix everything, and especially healing magic when it was asked about the Professor's paraplegia with his legs and others.
The way I see it, I personally believe that Professor X's powers of telepathy are strong enough to heal someone's mind like Frank and Alice Longbottom from their prolonged exposure to the Cruciatus Curse via psychic surgery based on that he is an Omega-level telepath and how he used to work in a hospital in Israel with some patients that were Holocaust survivors and victims of Nazi torture from World War II all the while he secretly used his powers to heal them of their trauma before establishing the X-Men. Maybe the Professor can heal the Longbottoms' minds with a little help from Dr. Strange and Agatha Harkness because their respective magics are very, very different from wizarding magic.
277 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »