for Lightning, Part 1

11/2/2020 c5 1Hades Darkstar
I think I know. Harry owns the majority shares or at least a lot of shares in the company called Grunnings doesn't he. He can fire Vernon whenever he wants now right?
11/2/2020 c6 kirsty21
cool update soon please and thank you
11/1/2020 c6 agnar
at a guess he owns some or all of Grunnings, where Vernon works. nice work so far, though Xavier might want Harry to work on his electrical power somewhere less flammable than his office filled with books and carpeting, and wooden furniture. *smile*
11/1/2020 c2 Archdruid89
If Xavier plans on helping Harry improve his muggle education other than allowing him to continue his magical education, I believe Harry should later develop an interest in muggle literature other than becoming very good in whichever muggle subjects. I know he would pick up on muggle mathematics very fast along with maybe calculus later since he did say how good he was at math, and perhaps he would apply for Arithmancy in his magical education if he ever chooses to transfer to Ilvermorny.
And not just some of the classical works by Mark Twain, William Shakespeare, Jules Verne, Fyodor Dostoevsky, H.G. Wells, Charles Dickens, Victor Hugo, etc., but maybe Stephen King, J.R.R. Tolkien, Cormac McCarthy, Edgar Rice Burroughs, James Patterson, and Dean Koontz.

And if Harry ever becomes a straight-A student in his muggle education at the X-Mansion by graduating at the top of his class when he's older, I personally believe that he should be enrolled into Empire State University. In case you don't know, Empire State University is a fictional NYC university that is a mixture of Columbia University and New York University in Greenwich Village. The college has had numerous superheroes and villains that attended, had graduated, and were expelled from. One of their graduates were Spider-Man, Mr. Fantastic, and Emma Frost. A couple of those that were expelled were the Human Torch and Dr. Doom.
11/1/2020 c6 2A10riddick
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

I bet it was Grunnings!
10/28/2020 c3 Archdruid89
I think Harry should later on call Scott "Shades" and when Jean comes along, Harry should call her "Red." They would be pet names that Harry uses for them and maybe when Wolverine comes along to join the X-Men, he would catch on with Harry's nicknames for Scott and Jean, and would call them the same, too.
10/28/2020 c4 Archdruid89
I think that not all shopping streets in the wizarding world should end with "Alley."
Like for New York, there should be a shopping area that actually is more like an enclosed shopping mall type of place, and I would call it Tinpan Square. It is a play on both Times Square and Tin Pan Alley.
You see, Tin Pan Alley was a collection of New York City music publishers and songwriters of popular music in America during the late 19th through early 20th Century, and of course, Times Square is a major commercial intersection of the Big Apple.

Just check out my profile and I have some ideas about a few shopping streets in wizarding America and where they are located.
10/28/2020 c4 1MidnightStorm022
You know, Harry brings up a good point, it seems as though most magical shopping places are named after words that end with Ally, Diagon, Knockturn, Colony, Vertic, Horizont, Mystic, Fundament and Practic. What others could there be? ... Structur Alley, Collater Alley, Sublimin Alley, Aquatic Alley, Whimsic Alley, Classic Alley, Chronic Alley, Technic Alley, Titanic Alley, Botanic Alley, Logic Alley, Origin Alley, Season Alley. It seriously goes on like this.
10/28/2020 c5 Archdruid89
I like this story.
Have you thought about perhaps Gringotts doing some background checking on Sirius Black in the future? I can see that both the New York and London branches of Gringotts should delve deeper into some information regarding Sirius Black, and will later discover some discrepancies about Sirius, learning that he actually did NOT betray Harry's birth parents and that it was Pettigrew that did so and framed Sirius for the crime along with how the Ministry of Magic has been dishonest in their justice system of arresting him and sentencing him to life in Azkaban without a trial from the start. So maybe, the Magical Congress of the United States of America (or MACUSA) would give Sirius a trial in their own Wizengamot and theirs would have a fierce sense of justice about things that are true and/or false. So maybe, when they discover that Sirius is NOT guilty of the crimes he was accused of, his trial in America is officially recorded and sent to the British Ministry of Magic, which Cornelius Fudge feels a great deal of embarrassment about. Sirius would also legally register with the Animagus Registry at MACUSA, which is also passed on to the British Ministry, too.
I think that maybe Remus Lupin should also come to America as well, because there should be some Native American tribes that have wizards and witches that have learned how to actually help other wizards and witches that are werewolves with a type of magical therapeutics and yoga practices where they teach those that are werewolves how to merge both their human and wolf halves into one with their human side in complete and total control, especially during a full moon.

And have you ever thought about giving Harry a romantic interest that is someone else? Because I believe Harry deserves to be romantically involved with someone that isn't just a "fangirl" like Ginny Weasley is. Now, don't get me wrong; I don't dislike Ginny Weasley at all, but I feel that she never got enough character development to outgrow her crush on Harry where she only saw him as being "The Boy Who Lived," and not just "being Harry." I personally believe that Harry should be romantically involved with Fleur Delacour. Fleur in my opinion is a CRIMINALLY underrated character and I believe that she would understand how Harry feels about him not liking all of the attention he receives as being The Boy Who Lived like how she doesn't like the attention she receives from being part-Veela. And I can see Fleur being a character that would be a mutant sympathizer, pro-mutant, and a fierce supporter of mutant rights, irrespective of their magical and non-magical blood statuses and nationalities.
Or if you don't want Harry to be romantically involved with Fleur, I can respect that. And if that's the case, why not have Harry romantically involved with an Ilvermorny student, who is also a mutant, too?
This character that is a witch and mutant I see is actually being a daughter of Mystique named Roxanne "Roxy" Darkhölme.
And this is how I portray Roxy:
She was born from an affair she had with Wolverine in a one-night stand who was once kidnapped by her half-brother Graydon Creed in a Friends of Humanity political plot. Her codename is Nymph, who possesses her mother's shapeshifting powers (that are far more greater) along with her father's healing factor and retractable claws (both bone and adamantium that also can be shot like firing arrows and regrow). She also has her own mutant powers of copying other mutants' powers and abilities (parallel to her adopted sister Rogue's powers, except without harming people) and can harden her skin and skeleton. Roxy would be a talented gymnast, martial artist, will look just like her mother in appearance (skin, hair, and eye color; both human and mutant), possesses her mother's "silver tongue," but more persuasive, and her father's attitude. She will be a member of the X-Men and Avengers, is close to her father, half-siblings (Nightcrawler, X-23, and Reine), and adopted sister.
This idea inspired me by another character in an alternate universe of the X-Men, where Mystique and Wolverine have a son name Raze. And Roxy is a "female" equivalent of Raze from how I see it, if you will, except she has sided with the X-Men to fight for human-mutant coexistence instead of the Brotherhood of Mutants wanting to rule over humankind. I personally believe that Mystique has WAY too many sons, and doesn't have enough daughters that she actually has given birth to.

Just message me what you think and if you want anymore ideas, just ask and you are more than welcome to view my profile page about any other ideas on there that interest you as well.
10/26/2020 c5 ddsurvivor
But what if he gives a silent donation 2-3 times the amount all together of what all the death eaters have paid to get out of jail. And pay for them to be captured or finally put to jail. (bounties).

Really like how the story is building up. Slowly putting together the story's background. very detailed. And that the information of Harry is very shocking and entertaining to read.
GREAT JOB!
10/26/2020 c1 ddsurvivor
LOL "This is It,... I'm Going to DIE!" Great way to start a chapter. A suspense sentence that will drag a reader in. Great intro so far. Going to continue reading. Can't give a good/bad review without more to read. But so far so good.
10/26/2020 c5 2A10riddick
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

I think your explanation works!
10/26/2020 c5 kirsty21
cool update soon please thank you
10/25/2020 c5 4Althyrios
Hey...
I love your story but I don't understand why you make Harry heir of Poudlard. Potter, Peverell and Black were enought.
Take care to don't make your Harry cheated there will be not fun.
10/23/2020 c4 Gracealma
A good few chapters so far.
Look forward to more