for Monsters and Marines

11/15/2020 c1 ljkih6657
Please don't abandon this story
10/19/2020 c2 3PhoenixGuy
Neat
10/15/2020 c2 look2020
Good Chapter!
10/15/2020 c2 1Kamerad Hans
Thirty minutes... seems like an incredibly drawn out fight. Most normal sword duels won't even last thirty seconds, ten seconds on average. If Wilmarina personally dueled every orc, the fight would have had to include hundreds of orcs, which is at that point a full-on invasion in and of itself, which in turn would generate a much larger Lescatian reaction than just a hero, a mage and a weird foreign musketeer.
10/12/2020 c1 Guest2
Great chapter
10/11/2020 c1 Guest
I Wonder if our main character will meet the rest of the group involved in this mess it would be interesting to see more than 1 heroine make it out unscathed by the invasion and eventually get them to be more docile to certain monsters. Simaler to the fallout :stranded fanfic. But that is my opinion after all. Otherwise this story seems to be shaping up into something nice.
10/10/2020 c1 Guest
This fic has potential, hope to see more!
10/8/2020 c1 Guest
Btw 500 m 1600 ft, just verified it on net. Anyway,really interested to see how this plays out. Hopefully we can see chase charming this kunoichi to his bed *wink wink *
10/8/2020 c1 Guest
Oooh, this has potential. Hope you update soon
10/7/2020 c1 ShadowDuke 844
I don't mean to be rude, but you need to work on your spell checking and do a little research on the marines, firearms and MGE. Good luck.
10/7/2020 c1 look2020
I liked the chapter!
10/8/2020 c1 Kamerad Hans
Pacing seems too fast, and the monsters finding out about Chase in the first chapter only exaggerates the too-fast pacing. But pacing is a horribly difficult thing to get just right.
Otherwise, I'll be keeping an eye on this story. There's potential here.