for Freezing: Black

5/6 c1 Starwarlord
Damn man, excellent work as always. You have melded what should be two completely unmeldable works into one coherent story. I hope you pick this up again.
1/9 c1 8The Angel of Death 01
This is simply FREAKING BRILLIANT!
11/24/2020 c1 masterchiefandcommandershepard
This story has great potential.
So if you ever want to continue this story,
then you should know that we fully support this decision.
11/19/2020 c1 4Mr. What If
This story has potential. I hope you’ll continue it!

It’s interesting that there a special unit that kills rogue pandora. Another is the world is in a Cold War during the nova invasion!
10/31/2020 c1 Guest
Am I the only one that finds it hilarious how we went from badass , futuristic, cyber-soldiers fighting other badass , futuristic, cyber-soldiers to a part robot teenager going to some training academy full of hot , temperamental Girls with robot powers and finding his long lost Bestie who apparently turned into a British Kuudere?
I mean I don't mind, but how.
I'd honestly love to see more chapters of this, really liked it.
10/25/2020 c1 liuhong2001
One of the best crossovers I've read in a long while
10/21/2020 c1 Commissar Ciaphas Cain
I read little Freezing fanfics, so tell me sincerely that you will continue please?!
10/10/2020 c1 2Dead344156
Plz plz plz, update this. It's an amazing story that I know we'll get a lot of attention
10/7/2020 c1 wolfpackx92
It was pretty good I like it!
10/7/2020 c1 21edboy4926
Awesome story.
Been a while since I read a Freezing fic.
Hope you continue this, at least show the full, uninterrupted reunion between Kaz and Stella.
10/7/2020 c1 Guest
Por fin un Fic en que hacen a Kazuya un personaje con espina: soldado, cyborg, limiter y pandora.
Y con la pareja confirmada de Stella.
Ahora como reaccionaran el resto a ver un "limiter" que les pueda dar pelea de frente.
Pero su personalidad timida es para mesclarse o todavia lo tiene.
10/7/2020 c1 Raime063AN
Well this is rather interesting, definitely a more unique premise than many of the other Freezing crossovers on the site. While I would enjoy more I can't speak for everyone else, so that said I'll be as always looking forward to what comes next whether it's more of this or Infernis.

Till next time.