for The Story of Leslie Moore

10/9/2020 c1 Guest
Looking forward to reading Leslies story and AHOD from her perspective
10/8/2020 c1 39oz diva
You paint such a gorgeous world here kwak. I can practically breath in the scent of that fair. Dick is interesting, we know he's awful but there's an intriguing raw sexuality about him too. I almost felt his eyes wandering over Leslie's form, as if the scene collapsed on to them leaving all else behind. No wonder Leslie felt a bit faint. Still of course I'm happy she awarded the Smith boy the prize. I'll enjoy getting to know these characters better.
10/8/2020 c1 Regina56
I saw this come thru while at work and I was so intrigued I had to take a peek. Then you drew me in with the lovely El Cóndor Pasa lyrics which I know from the Simon and Garfunkel cover. (I went to Paul’s farewell concert.)

Anyway, it was refreshing to read because it’s nice to start a new story with little knowledge or connection with the main character and to learn more about her as the story progresses.

Btw, I haven’t gotten to the last chapter yet of FD but I will, hopefully soon.
I’ve been a bit depressed over everything going on in my world and inexplicably was feeling irritated with characters in FD that I should love. I decided to wait a bit when I’m in a better frame of mind and can appreciate it better. (I know this is sacrilegious but I was getting a little tired of Anne so you must have read my mind once again when you introduced this new story. )
Now I feel like I’m going into a unfamiliar story and I want to know more about Leslie.
You write like such a pro that I would read this even if I had no prior knowledge of Anne and co.
The descriptiveness of the scenes are so beautifully written and I will follow this story for sure.

( One day you must do a Phil story; she deserves a spin-off.)
10/8/2020 c1 Guest
So excited to see another story from you! Dick is a creep but we already knew that I’m looking forward to more - the parts you have planned sound very interesting
64 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5