for A Pinch of Salt, A Dash of Magic

12h c20 Guest
I'm glad that everyone got a happy ending. I really enjoyed this book!
8/2 c15 2Ducky1776
NO! Not the duck! I can't believe Harry ate the duck!
8/1 c9 Ducky1776
You mean you didn't have him get 50 meters of flightline to go with the prop wash?
7/12 c14 Cole.cjl
so I know he did bad and did all those bad thing but this still sound overboard
7/1 c8 5fancyspinner
This was great
6/29 c8 kalirena69
I noticed a discrepancy in chapter 8 that I wanted to point out and offer a suggestion for easy correction.

Sunday morning after breakfast :

“Pomona came down to hand out their schedules early so as to allow the first years time to acclimate themselves to the vagrancies of a magical castle. Both Harry and Hermione eagerly took their slips and began to compare them.”

then on Monday Morning you have :

“…he was looking forward to getting his class schedule and start learning magic!”

You may want to say “…he was looking forward to getting *started with* his class schedule and *so he could* start learning magic!”

Although I had planned on waiting until the end of the fanfic before commenting on how much I love it, since I am offering the constructive criticism above I thought I should mention that your HP fanfic is definitely going to be added as one of my favorites. The writing is good and it is enjoyable and believable in the world it is in, but most important is this is the first really well written fanfic involving cooking that I have read and as someone who pics my favorite animes, kdramas and other films based on them being involved with cooking and food (you should see my collections, LOL) I am over the moon about this fanfic. So thank you for writing it.

Now back to reading it… :)
5/12 c17 Aratherfluffyfatcat
Enjoying the story thanks
5/4 c10 4Aaran St. Vines
Or, now with Biden, we have a bumbling, mumbling laughing stock embarrassing us on the world stage.
5/1 c8 5MozenrathLuvr
Oh, you’re clever with the phony forms,!
5/1 c2 MozenrathLuvr
That pan-cooked garlic shrimp fettuccine Alfredo sounds most delicious. Can you please email me the recipe? I dare say my aunt wouldn’t mind trying to make it. Thank you for your time and help.
4/14 c20 JasonFrost7
What ever happened to Pettigrew?
4/11 c10 dragonslayer1524
just wanted to say that sorry be biden has only deepened our world standing from actually taking a crap to rolling over.
4/11 c20 E.Elliot
I love it!
3/31 c9 Guest
I loved this chapter and I’m really enjoying this story. Just one small thing you used the term corn flour when you meant corn starch. It’s makes a big difference in a recipe because of the chemical reaction that occurs when add water and heat the corn starch slurry. Overall this has been a great story with some very interesting recipes I kinda want to try now.
3/6 c20 Jemma Blackwell
This was all wonderful but Draco's story is the BEST!
833 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »