FanFiction.Net
for A Pinch of Salt, A Dash of Magic

7/16/2021 c20 Guest
Really clever way to combine recipes and cooking tips and a Harry Potter story. I’ve noticed your stories include different aspects and details than a lot of HP stories. It’s great to see the creativity and the “what if” storylines.
7/15/2021 c20 21Duchess67
This last "wrap up" chapter was great. I love the little insights into our favorite characters' lives through the years. I will admit though, to being absolutely horrified by the fact that both magicals and mundanes just left that island's inhabitants to the Toad's lack of mercy and then just bombed the poor souls out of existence instead of rescuing them. What the frilly heck? :(

I adored the fact you actually took the time to show each character development (in detail in first year and then more overall later on) and how THEY changed things in the magical world. Or how THEY stood out in some way that really had nothing to do with Harry except for the fact he was an encouragement or inspiration somehow. That was awesome!

The mostly lighthearted, instead of dark and depressing, atmosphere of this story is VERY much appreciated!
7/7/2021 c3 Olegreyowl
How to keep onions from making you cry. Stick the onion in the freezer for 15 minutes or so before slicing. The cold thickens the juice so it doesn't mist up into your eyes.
7/6/2021 c20 1clover cat Klee
omg, so cool! such a creative idea, and I adore good Dursleys, and Hogwarts being improved as a school, and them all having happy futures:) even Ron!
7/5/2021 c3 44DSLeo
I agree with others. Nice story but if I want a cooking demo, I'll watch one. Just mention that it's "fajitas". Most people who speak English will have run across most of what Harry cooks, if not cooking it themselves! :-)
7/4/2021 c20 Venus914
Curious about Molly and Ginny Weasley though.
7/3/2021 c17 Beck Cole
As a welsh bird, loved the Queen cameo!
7/1/2021 c4 1the-cari-moose
Minerva Mcgonagall would absolutely not faint at the sight of Harry Potter being in a house 3 doors down from the one she knows he lives in.
7/1/2021 c3 the-cari-moose
how would Hermione buy a magical Harry Potter book if neither her or her parents know how to get to diagon alley?
7/1/2021 c2 the-cari-moose
while I do like the premise of the story I really don't think so much writing needs to be dedicated to how precisely harry is cooking. It might be better to just and a link or source for the recipe at the end of the chapter
7/1/2021 c20 1bellachaos
Nice.
6/29/2021 c20 Clark959
I really enjoyed the story. Very positive and uplifting and fun.
6/19/2021 c20 crankypants16
Thanks so much. Really enjoyed your story.
6/19/2021 c17 crankypants16
So sorry about you having COVID. Chapter was great
6/19/2021 c15 crankypants16
This story is such fun. I’m sure Dolores and Rita are about to do something stupid.
839 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »