FanFiction.Net

Plz update soon
5/1/2021 c10 frankiebayer2002
This is awesome
4/27/2021 c8 Gina
I kind of got the first two, totally missed the third, LOVE the last.
4/25/2021 c20 Lyria17
Thank you for a great story! You actually inspired me to try something new and I made my own focaccia yesterday. :D It‘s actually not that hard and tastes very good. So thank you for inspiring me!I really liked this story and the way you combined the storyline with different recipes. Thank you very much for writing this story and sharing it with us!
4/21/2021 c4 Guest
i hope neither harry nor hermione go to hogwarts, the worst school ever.
4/9/2021 c20 62Stormshadow13
Great story. Love the cooking. Am seriously thinking of trying some of these new recipes when i get moved into my new house.
4/9/2021 c20 lorlorgrace
I absolutely love this story! Thank you so much! I only have one thing to pick at: the house mascots are Lions, EAGLES, Badgers and Snakes. Considering the word count. one nitpick is pretty darn good!
4/4/2021 c18 4simply-rosali
Woohoo! I hadn't realized you'd updated! Thank you! I must've gotten the alert, but I hardly ever open my Yahoo account, lol.

Now, Imma procrastinate with these gorgeous chapters!

So glad you're recovering well from COVID!

Lots of XO
4/1/2021 c20 Zile0
This story is so different from anything I’ve read before. I’ve really enjoyed it. Thank you.
4/1/2021 c1 Zile0
I’m really enjoying this story and I’m impressed with your culinary knowledge and research. I am a little confused though regarding Harry’s knowledge of Surius’ animagus form. It seems to be a surprise to him in chapter 13 but I assumed from his comments in chapter 8 when meeting McGonagall’s cat form that he already knew.
3/30/2021 c8 Jalah
Lovely chapter. The forms are a an excellent tool of torture
3/27/2021 c20 wabash-sailor
I wanted to thank you for your wonderful story. What a great story with the over-arc of the cooking. Being a chef myself it was a lot of fun. I enjoy your writing. and will be reading more.
3/27/2021 c20 NulledVoid
great
3/23/2021 c17 Mastersgtjames
kinda bummed they did not show the RoR by displaying historic events like McGonnagal did.
Also bummed Hermione never had anything come about with her being related to royalty and being related to the Dagworth-Grangers.
Seems kinda tiring that they had the Queen walking up and down the castle, instead of ordered so she only goes up and down the castle once.
3/23/2021 c12 Mastersgtjames
surprisingly no one things Sally-Anne could have been exposed to some cursed object...
841 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »