FanFiction.Net
for Fate: Grand Eroge

7/5/2023 c2 4Blade1986
Glad to see you back with us, Spatial! Looking forward to more chapters of this and your other stories (when you can write them, of course). Keep up the good work, and stay safe, my friend.
7/5/2023 c2 GodsReader15
LETS GOOOOOOO
7/2/2023 c1 haribo7861
Love this book
6/30/2023 c2 LyingChicken
I like your take on Da Vinci's character.
Kind of disappointed that there won't be too much interaction between Fujimaru and Team A this time around, especially Hinako (even if not romantic poor girl could use a friend after so long).
6/28/2023 c2 ChooChooBuddy
Really liking the rewrite so far. The more humanlike, flawed Ritsuka is a great take on him compared to the flawless protagonist the original story had. I'm curious though, I might have missed it while I was reading but why did Ritsuka jump to the conclusion that Da Vinci was, well, Da Vinci instead of Lisa del Giocondo herself?
6/28/2023 c2 Datnoob
I'm glad you hear your medical education is going well! Don't worry about the wait, I'll eagerly await chapter 3! Bonding over Fou seems was really cute.

I can't wait to see how you'll play with the accelerated timeline.
6/24/2023 c1 Guest
I changed my mind.
Gudako is the best part of FGO, so she better be a beast or the final boss./s
6/24/2023 c1 Guest
Wow wow, what do we have here?
I am glad to see this back. I welcome you back.
Do as you will
6/26/2023 c2 HelloEver22
As i said, i am bery happy to see a good FATE story again, thank you and looking forward to more!
6/26/2023 c1 HelloEver22
Bery happy to see this come back! I feel like the FATE verse has kinda dropped off with Genshin and Honkai, so its good to see this!
6/25/2023 c2 2KingPlotBunny
glad to see a new chapter something tells me if Ritsuka goes into Da Vinci's workshop he aint coming out with his V-card intact
6/24/2023 c2 Camponotus
Holy moly, the one piece is real! Also congrats on the exam!
6/24/2023 c2 A guy
Thanks for the chapter, a lot, I actually screamed in delight when I saw that there was one.
Stay healthy. I'm happy to see you're doing... mildly well (even thought from what you're saying, it's far from good). Stay healthy.
I absolutely loved the chapter.
6/24/2023 c2 Cadelorbe12
OH, YEAH! GOLDEN!
...sorry, my inner kintoki leaked out there for a sec; glad to have you back and tftc!
6/23/2023 c2 ASM769476
Welcome back! Damn I thought this day wouldn’t come, but I’m glad it did.
1,471 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »