FanFiction.Net
for Fate: Grand Eroge

6/22/2023 c2 J-SECTION-L
Congratulations for earning your degree (MBSS is a degree right?)! As for your internship, ouch, I can only wish you for the best.
6/22/2023 c2 07211914
Its been a long while but the quality of your story us still impeccable. Looking forward for more chapter one at a time.
6/22/2023 c2 theotakuboy
glad to see that your back, if your busy then your busy congrats on passing your finals!
6/22/2023 c2 AngelFaux
It was indeed very funny, honestly I was very surprised by Da Vinci’s thoughts on Ritsuka’s appearance. So finding out he unknowingly made himself literally just a step below peak human beauty was hilarious
6/22/2023 c2 10Kitsunesongs
I really like this! I like the characterization of Ritsuka, and the way the Gamer system is working. Considering that Beryl got a negative score, and that wasn't something Da Vinci programmed to be POSSIBLE, it makes me wonder if the Chaldean Masters were actually somehow accessing the real Servants, cause that means Ritsuka has got Artoria's route unlocked for real. I don't usually read fics on , I prefer AO3, but I saw this recommended on Tvtropes and decided to check it out, and I'm glad I did! As far as recommendations - while now you don't need to worry about it, I would suggest keeping a list of all the servants and their affection levels, plus Ritsuka's stats, somewhere we can find it, either in a blog post or as a secondary story.
6/22/2023 c2 19demonic hellfire
The only time I've ever seen someone completely explore their gamer system in a fic was Izuku in My Heroic Playthrough and that made sense given how much of a Quirk nerd he is; did end up getting Bakugou killed due to the system activating the day the sludge villain absorbed Bakugou.
6/21/2023 c2 MegaBlaze44
Nice Update. Can't wait to see more. Great story.
6/21/2023 c2 AngelicWisdom
I’m happy to see this story again. Its been far too long honestly and funnily enough as i was rolling for Morgan a few days ago i was thinking about it. While i did think the previous iteration of the story could have been fun in a more crack sort of way i do really like the more serious tone here. I really like the setup of these two new chapters and i cant wait for the next. Of course dont feel rushed or anything. My Brother also works in the medical field as a nurse or a tech and hes talked my ear off with how… interesting the field is. Thank you for the chapter and staru safe!
6/21/2023 c2 1KnightBloom
Happy to see this updated! Eager for more, but ok with waiting :D
6/21/2023 c2 Zehel2010
Good luck with your training. Go for neurosurgery afterwards!
6/21/2023 c2 4Blast Ketchup
Thanks for the chapter! It'll be interesting to see how Ritsuka's first interaction with Da Vinci-chan goes.
6/21/2023 c2 Kolt999
FINALLY, IT RETURNS!
I genuinely checked this story like, once a month hoping it had updated and I just missed it.
6/21/2023 c2 Cloud 9 Fish
the da Vinci background was mighty interesting
6/21/2023 c2 1Khororhoth jugment
It's ALIVE!
And I am looking forward to that event!
6/21/2023 c2 Draegoon
congrats on passing your finales, happy to see you and this again as well. its amazing as always
1,471 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »