for Hermione Dagworth & The First War

12/20/2020 c9 SereniteRose
Good chapter thanks ever so much
11/20/2020 c6 7nick7745
I finally got time to read and binge read the entire thing. Love the dynamics between the four. Lucius seems a bit out of place with them sometimes. Maybe this experience will shape him more. You know I'm a BellaMione fan so it's sometimes difficult for me to accept Abraxas but I do like their little encounters. I'm curious if they'll actively go after Tonks if Andy elopes with him in this timeline or will they simply leave her be after blasting her off the family tree.
Great work and I'll look forward to the next chapter :)
Cheers!
11/5/2020 c5 SereniteRose
loved all five chapters, they were great, thanks ever so much.
10/25/2020 c2 nick7745
Great start, finally got the chance to read it. ignore the haters, this is a good premise, would love to see where it goes
10/14/2020 c2 evattude
Great chapter
10/12/2020 c1 1DiaLy
I really like this, but it doesn't feel like a prologue. There's too many unknowns, some paragraphs are hard to read and would be better if they were separated into smaller ones. . I don't know a lot of things, for example: Why is Hermione living with the Malfoys? Why is it 1968 when Lucius is ten, and honestly should be starting Hogwarts? No offense, but the sex scenes seem a big cringy and forced out.