for Hisoka no Suna

1/18 c9 adiablo123
Please update!
11/23/2020 c9 AshBladeHentai
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job
11/23/2020 c9 Arceus - Icicle Plate
Nice
11/4/2020 c8 Guest
Nice
I can’t get enough of these awesome chapters!
11/2/2020 c8 adiablo123
Is Hisoka, going to be their (gaara, temari and kankuro) jonin sensei?
10/29/2020 c8 5Dark Neko 4000
What will happen next time
10/26/2020 c8 Gouravsilentreader
Nice update
Love it
10/24/2020 c3 darkimortal
... Not telling him the full parameters of the mission is dumb. No matter how I look at this it's a plothole, an easily fixed and stupid plothole. Seems like you're trying to make drama but all your doing is making a forced and unbelievable drama that would turn readers off from this story.
10/23/2020 c7 Gouravsilentreader
Interesting story
Love it so far
Waiting for next part eagerly
Please update soon
10/22/2020 c7 DragonRojo122
1 am. and I'm reading your story, I can't wait until the next chapter, you're doing great with the fic. I have never read one like this.
10/22/2020 c6 Arceus - Icicle Plate
This chapter really builds anticipation for the later events and au lore
Can’t wait
10/22/2020 c3 Arceus - Icicle Plate
I’m really interested to see where this leads
10/20/2020 c3 JamesSuigetsu
hello just found this jem love it keep up the great work
10/15/2020 c3 Guest
If he’s 10 years older than remari he’s close in age to Kakashi so he should remember that last war, given how shinobi are he would have participated in it.
10/13/2020 c5 Guest
I love where this seems to be going, but I find myself curious over Yashamaru's seemingly convenient absence. As Gaaras uncle & mentor, it would be said Uncle that would chase after Gaara-especially since he was in the 'know' of what Gaara had inside him. Yes, Yash tried to kill the boy, but this was clearly long before that incident ever took place. I also wonder whether or not Hisoka would regain his memories as Harry Potter, because it was clearly hinted in the beginning that such an outcome may happen.
25 Page 1 2 Next »