for Prodigal Son

5/7/2021 c3 Guest
Accidentally hit post so this is where I continue lol.
And Bowser’s turmoil in chapter 2 was very well written. How he needs to act regal in front of his people but by himself he can let some weaknesses show. And even though you say you struggled writing Junior, it’s head and shoulders above most. In fact all the characters so far have been very well rounded and easy to connect with.
5/7/2021 c3 Ip maan
I do hope this does get finished as eventually as eventually will come. This one of the few stories that has intrigued me so. Not only that the writing for the Koopa Troop is second to none. The clash of serious soldiers and comedic reliefs that gives so much life.
4/3/2021 c3 QueryKoopa67
The structure of Koopan society (and any kingdom) is something that has been missing from modern games for awhile. I'm glad this does such a great job.
1/10/2021 c1 11Azure Feathers 2022
I just found this story today and already this is one of the better Bowser Jr fics on this site.

Your characterization of Juinor is very well done mostly because of how well his introduction is written, without a line of dialogue, it captures his character perfectly. Also, the banter between Logan and Kai did make me chuckle.

As for who kidnapped Peach it's a mystery that already has my attention. It also makes me wonder how Mario and Luigi will be able to escape from their predicament in the pit.

You're off to a great start with this fic. I'm already looking forward to reading more of this story whenever I get the chance. Keep up the great work.
1/5/2021 c3 Guest
#nintendodobetter
1/3/2021 c3 51Chlstarr
I LOVE this so much! Its so clever, and everyone's characterization is excellent! I look forward to what you have in store!:D
12/29/2020 c1 Ipo Minz
Whoops that was supposed to be hasn’t tried using their characters. Don’t know what happened there.
12/29/2020 c3 18ThatGuy58
I think you did Junior quite well (better than most fanfics on here tend to right him, anyway). Most of your character portrayals work well, in fact; the only one I'm iffy on so far is Mario, and even then, he's at least hot-blooded so it's not like he's totally OOC or anything.

It can be hard to stay motivated (I say as I have a few of my own fanfics in hiatus for the good part of a year or two) but I REALLY hope you stick with this story. It's rare to get a story that writes Junior in a way that's actually true to his character.
12/28/2020 c3 Ipo minz
Nintendo definitely has really tried using their characters to the fullest. That being said I think your grasp is more accurate than most.
12/28/2020 c3 Guest
Well worth it my book. And my book is pretty strict.
12/28/2020 c3 16Amethyst Goldenwind
I hope you finish this, I really like the story so far!

Things are heating up. The Mario Bros. have teamed up with Bowser, and, from what Ludwig is saying, there's something even more sinister going on in the background. It's probably some strike against the whole country, for both the Koopa and Mushroom Kingdoms.

The villain is going to be revealed in the next chapter? I wonder who it is.
12/13/2020 c2 Everets
With just two chapters there has been a ton of setup and good world building. There’s a great balance of comedy and seriousness. I hope there will be more to come. There’s great potential here.
12/12/2020 c1 Everets
I really hope this story with such great potential has closed so early.
11/2/2020 c2 Just a Guest
This has a very strong two chapters
10/26/2020 c2 Austin Duke
2 chapters in and I’m already hooked. Hope there’s more soon. I’m excited to see how all this unfolds.
29 Page 1 2 Next »