for The Spider and the Beautiful Goliath

4/27 c14 Biker Jaye
Sounds like a spiderman sandwich
3/21 c5 matthorserider40
Maybe you could do an extended oneshot m rated version of this chapter I mean you don’t have too if you don’t want too. But that entirely up to you
2/7 c14 259Aragorn II Elessar
Okay, this was fun, liked it a lot. Good job.
1/17 c4 Zorro Reynard
dinogeoff022 is correct. She Hulk is normally ticklish.
1/5 c4 dinogeoff022
She Hulk is canonically ticklish.
12/9/2020 c13 Aragorn II Elessar
Nice chapter.
11/24/2020 c8 Guest
I am curious what metal the ring is made from, as Jennifer's fingers must change size as she does. And while we have an unbreakable steal alloy, a metal that absorbs vibrations (well, the Wakanda variant. The Antarctician / Savage Land version does something different where it emits vibrations that can destroy metal), and mystical metal (of the Asgardian nature), I'm not sure we have stretchable metal ala unstable molecule fabric. But? Why couldn't we alloy unstable molecules with, say, gold and platinum to make a metal that can stretch, resist fire, and damage to make the perfect superhero wedding ring? Maybe a bit of vibranium as well and there you go: superhero bling.

I wonder, considering all the married couples, if this has ever been even broached in the comics.
11/20/2020 c12 Aragorn II Elessar
Nice 2 chapters.

Flash being best man was the best part.
11/20/2020 c12 spiderfan
another great chapter had an idea for spiderman wonder woman peter is the first man to wash up on the island and meets diana due to avenger mission maybe being the chosen champion of a god would probably win him some points with the amazons they may have even heard of anansi
11/13/2020 c10 Aragorn II Elessar
Nice chapter and liked your take on Miles here a lot.
11/11/2020 c9 8CRUDEN
Pretty fun chapter
11/10/2020 c9 Guest
Please update
11/10/2020 c9 259Aragorn II Elessar
Nice chapter and with me, it was the opposite regarding Mr. Boseman and T'Challa. I wasn't using him much before his passing, his passing guilted me into using him a bit more, respectfully of course.

RIP Ken Spears, Alex Trebek and Geoffrey Palmer.

Nicely done.
11/6/2020 c8 Aragorn II Elessar
Nice chapter.

Those thugs really didn't think it through. Nice way for Jen to surprise them.

The proposal was sweet.