for The virus

1/1/2021 c1 MadeULQQk2
This pandemic has caused me to go in all sorts of direction in how I'm navigating in everyday life.. I have also stepped back from reading any FanFiction myself mainly because life, in general, began to happen again.. I live in the US and the surge has hit my state again - this time with a vengeance.. Many of my nurse and doctor friends have been posting how overworked, tired & stressed they are / look and how frustrated they have been that we [in my state, at least] 'don't get it'.. This virus is very real as it's come close to home with a couple of good friends' dads passing away around Christmas..

Anyhow, I apologize with putting a damper on things, but back to my review.. First off, I'm very much a Brylan ship [as I know you are, too], so I know you'll take good care of this ship.. **smiles**

You mentioned tragedy with some of the gang succumbing to the virus.. what if, instead of pitting Brenda and Kelly in separate corners, they actually become the best friends they should have been?!.. the girls / women actually supporting each other - especially since the story is to be taken in the present tense.. Brandon can be the one who tests positive as well as Andrea and because Kelly and Steve are in relationships with them, respectively, Kelly leans towards Brenda [because of Brandon] but eventually both Kelly and Steve lean on each other for comfort.. Also, maybe you can have Scott be a part of the gang?!.. His presence alone can change the dynamic..

Now, as for writing in the first person - what if you change it up from time to time and write in both Dylan & Brenda's POV of the same situations so that we can get into their own personal thoughts?!.. And, if you're thinking of drama / tragedy with Brylan - maybe the baby becoming sick and how they get lost in themselves but struggle to find their way back to each other?!..

Looking forward to see what you decide..
10/15/2020 c1 Genaturner68
Are you gonna finish this one?
10/15/2020 c1 Genaturner68
Are you gonna finish this one?
10/12/2020 c1 Brbell
continue please love stories that center Brenda and Dylan and their relationship
10/12/2020 c1 saeblack
I'm so glad you're back!
10/11/2020 c1 23DylanLovesBrenda
Hmm interesting. I'm sort of confused but will definitely be following along.
10/11/2020 c1 T-L-C-girl
Welcome back! I’m happy you have decided to write again. I’m glad you have been safe and well through this global pandemic. It’s nice that my favorite couple are together and happy with their daughter. Please continue with this story.