for Naruto the Twin Tails (Gold Edition)

2/27 c3 DarkWolfS
One of the worst authors on this site, he simply destroys the personality that makes the original characters interesting.
1/17 c1 GoSage44
It's always said that the stories with the most interesting concept and potential get dropped.
1/10 c4 11Sultan Asil Arslan
Damn. Is the S&M thing gonna stay constant? Just think what will happen if he meets Akeno?
1/10 c2 GoSage44
Awesome story, can't wait for the next update!
12/4/2020 c2 kekbekmekflekwek
Shame you seem to have ditched this for starting others, this could've been interesting.
12/1/2020 c4 leonsacacajose
quiero mas caps me emocione mucho nesecito mas caps bro
12/1/2020 c3 leonsacacajose
me gusta es fanfiction
11/8/2020 c4 Shaedy Hoe
Love the story. But Naruto is an idiot. His lack of training because of a stupid training is what's gonna doom his family.
10/25/2020 c4 1The ultimite deity
I love your stories so much. You are honestly one of the best author's ever, not just in fanfiction but in actual writing. Any update from you always promises to be amazing and out of every author ever, you are one of the biggest reasons I continue to read. You just continue to improve and you always come out with amazing stories that have an amazing main character and an amazing premises. If most author were even half as good as you at making an amazing story I would be homeless because of all the money I am spending on books. I've been reading your stories for many many years and I am so happy to be able to continue reading your stories. I love them, I love the characters, the world building. You make every story amazing and personal and I hope you continue writing for many years to come. The day you stop writing fanfiction is probably the day I stop reading them, that is just how inspiring and amazing your stories are. I hope you continue to provide an example to other author's of what good story writing looks like and I hope to see you continue to update. - Love Theultimatediety.
10/24/2020 c4 Heaven34
Ok at this point, Nebiros is a glizzy gulper. It’s not even hurting that his throat is getting clogged with dildos.
10/24/2020 c1 Tactical-Magician
Good story so far.
10/18/2020 c4 SPark681
Hmm, so Sasuke is a vampire interesting anyways keep up the great work!
10/17/2020 c4 SlyFox9
Where did Naruto get his hands on those dildos? Also, just how old are Naruto and Sasuke now?
10/17/2020 c4 T-B-R
stupid training promise in my opinion
10/17/2020 c4 79YeagerMeister31
Well, that was interesting and amusing I can't wait for more and Sasuke's a Vampire huh why am I not surprised lol.
152 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »