for Re UNSC GATE

1/26 c2 Seros109
I think your two chapters are pretty good so far. It's a shame that you don't want to continue writing. At least that's how I understand your comment at the end.
As a precaution, I will still favor the story. I think the idea of when you start the crossover is good.

I will definitely read the original!

Keep it up, stay healthy and greetings from Germany
1/12 c2 RandomReviewer
Great story can't wait for more chapter.
1/11 c2 Luke
yessir this updated, I've been waiting for a chapter of this reboot for a while!
1/13 c1 T3mp3rusMaximus
1/13 c2 MarauderPrime12
Excellent chapter
Enjoy your sleep
1/11 c2 DomR1997
Ok, this is pretty good so far. Good sentence structure, not corny, keep up the good work my dude/dudette.
1/8 c2 Guest
UPDATE NOW YOU BASTARD!
1/9 c2 naufalrakha0104
Nice.. Curb stomp those primitive..
1/8 c2 Brother Bov
ohh, so i guess you wont be continuing then? its a well written story to an excellent degree and it be a shame to see it droped so ill just fav and follow in case you dont drop it.
1/7 c2 maskedkeeper
then sleep, baka.. not like I care baka
12/10/2020 c1 Titan225
Just another reader for this story and when are is the new update coming to further add maybe let the JSDF in when the empire in the desperation part is a good idea. Oh question what is this SA mean in the comments here?
11/18/2020 c2 SFMC
I think you should add the JSDF to this. I think the culture shock of 21st century Earth meeting the interstellar human civilization of the 26th century makes for some good storytelling if done right. Btw, when is the next chapter coming?
11/16/2020 c1 xionrabbit
This is a better start in my opinion, as for other elements, I think you should keep SA and the JSDF out of this reboot. If you add the JSDF, the UNSC would have a far greater focus on the world behind the JSDF than the one inside the GATE, if you add SA then it would just force plot points that are just not that interesting.

To make the story not just 'UNSC Smash' I think you might need to find a character that can replace Itomi's role. A great opportunity to include an OC if you can't think of anyone from the Halo universe to fill that role. Also if things get stale you could always open up a new GATE after some time, using the Empire's desperation as a plot device and re-introducing the JSDF, and/or use the SA for political conflict which could limit the resources of whoever's pov would be used in GATE.
11/7/2020 c1 Nameless King
Gama, that would be the Sanghelios.
11/5/2020 c2 gama71
please if you can hear my suggestion. try to make some covenant alien appeared there some as recon team or just doing their things imagine this covenant alien interact with the native and jsdf. on the special region friendly.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »