for Losing Faith

8/14 c9 6Shian1998
Another great story! Glad Ahsoka was able to save Liliana from that first battle. Felt bad for all these characters after that horrific second battle. Glad that Anakin, Ahsoka and Barris were all looking out for each other and supporting one another through their trauma. Angry with the Council for how callous they were acting, and loved when Anakin blew up at them. Glad that Anakin and Padme arranged for the younger girls to get away to Naboo for a bit.

Great story! If you ever continue it I'd like to read more.
1/19 c9 2Golddude22
An excellent story so far, I hope you continue it.
11/20/2020 c9 50JimmyPenguin421
Ah, nothing like a nice vacation... I'm glad they're talking instead of keeping it all bottled up. And that last part was so cute. :3
11/6/2020 c8 JimmyPenguin421
Whoa... Anakin done roasted the Council HARD. He wasn't wrong either.

Towards the beginning, when he says he had nightmares too, I think it should be "consolation," not "consolidation."
10/28/2020 c7 JimmyPenguin421
Anakin being helpful and nice! Yay!
10/28/2020 c6 JimmyPenguin421
Ouch. That really sucks. I hope now that she told someone, they'll help.
10/24/2020 c5 8PseudonymGal
Okay, hello, and sorry I'm not leaving an actual review, but I wanted to say that a) You are actually good at writing battle scenes, don't doubt yourself [I'm horrible at writing action/battles] and b) you said that "She f***ed behind cover," and I'm PRETTY SURE you meant "ducked," but just wanted to point that out. Aaand I feel guilty for not actually reviewing, so if I get another minute I'll go back and review the other chapters. For real. :) Bye!

-Em
10/24/2020 c5 50JimmyPenguin421
Yeah, battle scenes are hard. But I think you did pretty well. Barriss's thoughts were well-written too. This was a very bad battle for the Republic though...

Kinda toward the beginning, it says Ahsoka f***ed behind cover, which I'm guessing is not what you meant, so I just wanted to let you know :)
10/14/2020 c4 JimmyPenguin421
Okay, it makes sense that it'll be a while. These things take time to develop ;)
Oh no, what's going to happen? Are they still going to try and finish the mission? I hope everyone's okay.
10/13/2020 c3 JimmyPenguin421
Heeheehee of course Luminara and Barriss just *happen* to end up in the same mission... this is where the fun begins! Except not, judging by the ending. But I think you know what I mean ;)
10/12/2020 c2 JimmyPenguin421
I wonder who this Liliana is... don't know if I trust her.