for Redamancy

1/28 c15 SissyGoldenHaired
I really enjoy this story and look forward to reading more!
11/6/2020 c13 Guest
At the moment she seems most likely to be with fili
11/5/2020 c9 ktime27
Hi loving your story looking forward to reading more, I don't know if you know but you have reposted chapter 9. Chapter 10 has not been posted
11/4/2020 c12 Mooserz
Yayy! I’ve been anxiously waiting for an updatethe website is being weird and still showed only up to chapter 9. Any who on to the story...

I can’t wait to find out if the person after the siblings is inside Erebor! I feel like they are. I’m glad Fili and Nalas friendship is just where they left off. I’m looking forward to seeing how Kili will handle Nala in the future, I’m glad he apologized for the comment about her father.

Can’t wait for the next update
11/2/2020 c9 Mooserz
I’m glad that NalaBola are finally reunited! I wonder what everyone knows about her family! I hope we find out soon. I can’t wait to see how Kili reacts to Nala being back home.
10/31/2020 c9 lydo99
I love this story!
10/29/2020 c7 Guest
No no no no I need more why cliffhanger nooooooo more please
10/29/2020 c7 Guest
I already read your other story and I was NOT a happy camper lol

Ah I have so many questions about this chapter! You have definitely left us on a cliff hanger. It was great! You made my day by posting another chapter today :)
10/28/2020 c6 Guest
Yaaaassss! This just made my day a whole lot better! Does Nala sneak into the company?! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
10/13/2020 c1 Guest
"Just wanted to post it to see if anybody would be interested and any thoughts you have so far"
cosa? nooo...per favore vai avanti con la storia! ;)
10/13/2020 c1 ktime27
Like the start will they ever get along together
10/12/2020 c1 10animefreak112097
this is interesting. what was the glass thing