for Ultimate Fairy

1/19 c1 Guest
Considering how everyone is going through the pandemic, it would make sense why its taking a while for the chapters to come in. But if you going through something or your just taking a holiday break, we'll understand, we just want to know when the next chapters are going to come out. so if its possible for you upload an update chapter and show us what's going on, we'll calm down
1/19 c41 TACNA
It’s been over 2 months. Ultimate10 choose a poor successor.
1/17 c41 guest
Such a great FanFiction series ruined in hands of a shuch an irresponsible man. if you can't write the fanfiction to even the point ultimate10 left it, then why take it? wasted.
1/10 c1 KenScarlet
new chapter Please
1/9 c15 Thanh Hau Tran Do
you should do this chapter about...what if ben chose Way big to end the fight faster
1/5 c41 Brayden
I’m really interested in the next chapter. Hope you update soon.
1/2 c41 Brayden
Interested to see what happens next hope the next update is soon.
12/31/2020 c41 Guest
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
12/26/2020 c41 B-Rad-12
WHEN’S THE UPDATE GONNA BE!?
I’M LOSING MY MIND!

/view/angry-panda-mascot-mad-gif-3456638
12/22/2020 c41 Josh
give Ben and Erza romantic chapters and possibly children in the future Like in Ben 10 unlimited.
12/24/2020 c27 ingramethan698
Now that I think about it why didn't bens ultimatrix collect happy DNA
12/21/2020 c1 Guest
update
12/22/2020 c41 44Stone-Man85
Nice start. Good to see you're doing Ultimate10 proud. I wish he didn't give up. It feels like things are going downhill since this year started and the covid-19 happened.
12/22/2020 c41 7colossalblackening
I must say, I've had a lot on my mind lately about all this. I have a lot to say so expect a long review.

To Ultimate10: I must say, it truly is sad to see you go. Your crossover was among the first story I have read and I quickly got hooked into it. Ben 10 was one of the shows I loved watching as a child and I had also gotten into Fairy Tail that year. Seeing how well you implemented both stories impressed me so much. I even enjoyed how well you built up the relationship between Ben and Erza, it didn't feel rushed or forced. While I normally don't enjoy cross pairings, this was by far a huge exception (the Jellal/Erza pairing is also my least favorite in all of Fairy Tail). It was saddening to hear that you retired from fanfic writing, but I was entirely surprised. Given the long amount of time it took for you to post chapters and how you mentioned you're busy with you social life, I've always felt that it would be a matter of time before you stopped altogether. That is to say, I'm happy that you stuck with this story for six whole years and gave the time you had to satisfy all your fans (myself included). I hope you do well for yourself and help your successor continue this story.

To TypingMonkey98: I'm glad to see that you decided to take up the torch and continue this crossover. I admit that you're a new author to me, but since Ultimate10 trusts you with this story, then I'm willing to give you a chance. Everyone that supported Ultimate10's previous story may have high expectations for you, but I hope that doesn't pressure you. Just relax and know that Ultimate10 and many others will support you through this. I do recommend that you go back and look over some grammar errors because I've noticed many words that have been repeated, and that can bother some of the readers.

That's all I have to say. Hope you keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing the continuation of this crossover. Happy Holidays.
12/19/2020 c1 Guest