FanFiction.Net
for Let it Rip

5/26/2022 c1 Azure Sky Dance
What does Izuku’s Beyblade look like?
4/25/2022 c2 4Axolotl fuck
izuku who has no quirk: i have bamboozled the world
4/1/2022 c8 Anonymousless
is this gonna be like takao and taka's fight in the first Beyblade original season?
4/1/2022 c8 Anonymousless
3/31/2022 c1 Anonymousless
tthe title literally screams Beyblade
(at least for those who still watch Beyblade original)
3/30/2022 c1 Anonymousless
tthe title literally screams Beyblade
(at least for those who still watch Beyblade original)
3/10/2022 c5 dragon slayer of death 98
damn i was hoping for either a momo or melissa pairing.
2/13/2022 c7 sardarhassan503
How about you make a kamen rider black mha story
Izuku great grandfather was the legendary hero kamen rider black then black rx so izuku like in your bayblade story is a vigilante and also he needs to stop the gomaro tribe from ruling the world and stop criminal and in this his in love with kendo no other
2/13/2022 c15 sardarhassan503
Next time just broke up with momo and ochaka and go with kendo that will work
2/13/2022 c12 2WolkaiserDrake
aaaww, love at first hit
1/12/2022 c14 Kingkong101
This is fucking awesome! Make more chapters.
1/11/2022 c1 Pater P0n
Somehow I thought this was a “midoriya is the doom slayer” (or something like that) fanfic. Like, what the fuck?
12/28/2021 c14 Guest
I know it might not come up in awhile but I really hope that eri has a beyblade, like eri could have been through the arrangement like Deku but instead of losing her quirk it mutated into rewind and she was given to overhaul to see what made her develop such a unique quirk.
It would be cool to see her use a stamina type and just when it is about to stop spinning it speeds up again kind of like that extremely buff guy from the European team in beyblade metal masters.

Can't wait to read the next chapter, especially after reading the title.
12/28/2021 c14 Guest
Even though you changed the backstory of beyblade completely. I think it was the best choice since this story had to be a crossover of not 2 but 3 completely different stories one of which doesn't even have beyblades.

So I think you made the best decision when you changed the backstory. I like to think of this as a separate canon timeline instead of a fanfic

The chapter was great and I cant wait to read more
12/24/2021 c14 Guest
All the girls when they hear izuku might not even make it too twenty: CONFESSION TIME, WE CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE.
Also, Eri? Save papa(izuku)? Uses bey that momo made?
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »