for FF X KH Story Collections

2/26 c7 1VashTheStampede0409
ALAS! I am alive lol

Really liked seeing mickster, dozencrantz and goofenstern more in this short. Would love to see these 3 interact more in future shorts!
2/21 c7 ooshpie
awww, that was awesome! I loved the references to older cartoons and the way this felt like an old cartoon itself. your goofy is absolutely spot on and I love the way you write the three of them together. my favorite part was where mickey said "tell minnie I loved her". it was a great light-hearted romp. thank you so much for the chapter!
2/14 c6 4jikker jack
Kinda surprised Kairi wasn’t clinging to Sora the whole time but I guess she can’t spend all her time with him.

This chapter actually had a mixed vibe for me. There’s nothing wrong with it and it was perfectly fluffy, it’s just that I have the exact opposite reaction to storms. They always relax me and nearly put me to sleep.
2/6 c5 jikker jack
Oh here comes the nostalgia trip. I haven’t watched this cartoon in years and man TV just isn’t what it used to be.

I’m really enjoying what you got going so far and I’m looking forward to the rest.

Also I don’t suppose you could fit the Buzz Lightyear series in, since they added Toy Story.
1/2 c1 31miano53
So Gladio and Aqua are together?
12/21/2020 c4 4jikker jack
Really enjoyed this one. Particularly the human tower. Have to say though, I’m surprised no one tried using Flowmotion to try hopping around and stringing lights.
12/21/2020 c4 1VashTheStampede0409
great chapter! my favorite part was honestly when everyone was in the living room earlier in the story. like when they were putting ornaments on the tree all the way through when noct was doing kingly things.

noct and Luna expecting a kid is a nice touch too tho.
11/12/2020 c3 4jikker jack
Q1: Aaaahhhh, sweet fluff and happy vibes to stave off the depression of the main story.

Q2: I thought you did well with those.

I have to admit, before you started describing it, I thought Luna was gonna look a bit more like Corps Bride, but the whole Joker-esk look was nice too.

I think Gladio and Riku are obvious.

Noct is ether Dracula or Alucard.

Prompto I’m guessing is Terminator.

I can’t tell want Ignis is supposed to be.

Aqua, maybe from Wizard of Oz but I can’t tell for sure.

Q3: I thought you handled to town very well.

Q4flashes Xion’s puppy eyes) Yes please.
11/12/2020 c3 1VashTheStampede0409
Q1) Really solid! Noct and Luna being married was pretty cool to see too!

Q2) I could tell WHAT they were but not who. haven't seen enough horror movies lol

Q3) Positively spooktacular as luna put it

Q4) Indeed!
10/17/2020 c2 4jikker jack
Demigod level durability, check.

Magical power capable of obliterating a mountain, check.

He immune system capable of burning up a simple, single called organism, apparently not.

It seams that no matter what, viruses will always find a way to be the bane of our existence.
10/14/2020 c2 1VashTheStampede0409
was really neat to see this taking place between the events of what we've already seen. can't wait to see more of these!
10/13/2020 c1 VashTheStampede0409
I must say it's nice to have this kind of fluff back! can't wait to see more of these shorts.