for Mrs Huntzberger

3/30 c27 1laci1949
What a sweet story about timeless love. Thanks for sharing.
3/20 c27 js
Thank you for writing this story and for the insightful descriptions of the medical procedures. It’s ironic that Logan had a heart attack despite the amount of exercise he does. But I suppose it was the cumulative effect of all that drinking, his stressful job, and perhaps his continuous worrying about losing Rory. I’m just happy that Rory didn’t lose Logan !
9/14/2021 c27 Xtine410
Great story! Love this perspective if Rory and Logan’s life. Glad they made it, had a beautiful family and Logan survives!
9/13/2021 c22 Xtine410
Hahaha love that Luke would put vegetables in the burger!
8/26/2021 c27 2December Jeffries2
I’m sad that this is the end but I understand that you have other obligations in your real life. I’m glad that you and your family are doing great and thank you for not killing off one half (the better half in my opinion) of my favorite couple. Hopefully you will bless us with another amazing story about Rogan and the chance crazy antics of the people in their lives.
8/26/2021 c27 Kellybras
love the story so sorry you had to go thur the sickness hope everyone is doing better
8/25/2021 c27 mvnlaredo
Thank you so much for telling this great story. I am so happy that Logan woke up again and is feeling better. Hope to read something els from you, if you ever Get the time. Good luck with your degree.
8/25/2021 c27 PGwonder
Thank you for this chapter and for the hopeful ending. I hope you also had a happy and hopeful ending to your family’s story. Good luck with your work and your PhD!
8/24/2021 c27 ecsgg
Love this story and especially love Rory being Mrs Huntzberger! Good luck with your work and doctoral studies. Hope you’ll come back to Rogan fanfic again soon. Take care!
8/24/2021 c27 52shari
You have done a fantastic job expressing emotions and procedures. Yes Rory is the perfect mix of down to earth with a touch of upper class thrown in. Logan and Rory are one of the lucky couples
8/24/2021 c27 Hellie2001
Thank you for a lovely story. Good luck with your academic work. Hope you will be back and maybe revive this story.
8/4/2021 c26 Guest
Love it
8/5/2021 c26 Hellie2001
Such a moving chapter, relief Logan is ok. Wouldn't Lorelai be more useful looking after the children?
8/4/2021 c26 mvnlaredo
Wow What a great chapter. I am so glad that they Are positive on a full recovery. Its an intense story and I cant not help to think back to a time where i was sitting beside My own farther Who was at the time intubated. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you so much for telling this story.
8/4/2021 c26 Kellybras
I sorry you had to go thur this I am glad writing has help . My child was 16 and I refused to let him his grandfather intubated it just better to let him remember the way he was. Wishing health and happiness for your family…you writing is wonderful
113 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »