for Paradis's Future

1/14 c1 Guest
nah, Eren wouldn't take away people's freedom like that, that's just stupid

he's not like Zeke, who'd literally euthanize people to end their suffering, especially since that's exactly what he was opposed to and fighting against. have you even read the manga at all?
11/6/2020 c1 94Miqila
...Okay, now I'm scared. Isayama's caught me off guard before, so I suppose something like this would be possible... but personally, I hope not.

Also nice to see Nikolo again after he got ditched out of the picture so many chapters ago in canon.
11/2/2020 c1 Guest
It’s very OOC for Eren to kill all of Paradisians when one of his main goal is to protect the island. This is Eren who’s all about freedom and you basically wrote him taking the Paradisian’s freedom by killing them. Are you even reading the manga properly?
10/31/2020 c1 Sir Gewen Baudelaire
So, how the hell did Eren lose? He can literally defeat them any time he wants. He has the Warhammer which is OP as fuck and millions of Colossal Titans...

And you think that the world won't attack Hizuru? That's nonsense. Even in Hizuru Kiyomi only have authority on the Azumabito clan. The rest of Hizuru sees them as weirdos, but as after a rumbling they'll not allow Eldians in their home...

not the product of some secret passionate romance that has no evidence backing it up
Well, there is evidence for it you can easily search for countless posts on reddit and other sites that show that evidence. Whether Isyama follows that evidence is another matter, but there ARE evidence, saying otherwise is just being delusional...

As for other commenters, Traitor of All Traitors:

Dude. They literally tried to go for a peacful solution for years and yet no one wanted to help the 'island devils'. Marley from the start literally wanted to genocide the Eldians on the island, take the founding titan and steal their resources... Did you even read the manga?
10/27/2020 c1 3Rowboat Girlyman 1
A very interesting take on what could happen if Eren is beaten.
I'm not sure what Eren would do in this situation, as he rather firmly rejected Zeke's plan and what he did here was pretty much an accelerated version of it, a painless death for (most of) the eldian race. But at the same time I could see Eren doing something drastic if he's beaten and believes the only alternative are Eldians being killed off by the remaining outside world once they recover from the residual effects of the Rumbling.

Either way very enjoyable read if a bit saddening. (Also I'm pretty sure we might be connect via paths cause I've been thinking of doing a small one shot about Paradise after a successful rumbling.)
10/25/2020 c1 MyStomachHurts
Before I say anything else, The rest of the world WILL attack Hizuru if Eren loses by the way. They transpired WITH the eldians and betrayed the others. Hizuru is not safe which means Eren’s friends and refugee Eldians will probably die.

Eren killing everyone himself? You think he’d want to do that when killing everyone outside is already breaking him? Jesus I don’t even know what to say anymore. This one shot is interesting, but I just can’t accept that you seriously think this would happen if given the circumstances.

The fact is, Eren let his friends come to him, but when it all comes down to it, you think he’d just let them defeat him which causes ALLLLL his efforts to go in vain and the death of literally everyone in his homeland by his hand?

He’s already in too deep, do you actually think he’ll just GIVE UP?

That’s what seems so...stupid to me. Eren has the power to stop the Alliance easily. Eren most definitely DOES NOT want to be stopped.

Reiner of all people said Eren wants them to stop him, or possibly kill him, but remember Reiner himself is suicidal. He’s basically self projecting. (if those are the right words) I would take what Reiner says about Eren with a grain of salt.

Anyways, back to what I was saying previously. Eren has the power to EASILY stop the alliance himself. Of course not doing so is because that would be taking away their freedom, BUT I myself believe he’s doing so ALSO because he is 100 percent sure he will STILL win despite letting the alliance come to him.

This ending of yours means everything that happens before is COMPLETELY POINTLESS. Eren going rouge is POINTLESS because the only possible way for the alliance to win is if Eren let’s them win, but why would he do that? He’s already sacrificed way too much to just give up in the end and let the alliance defeat him. This whole conflict with recent arcs would feel dull and lame if in the end, EREN LOSES, AND HE HIMSELF FINISHES THE JOB ANYWAYS.

Let’s not forgot that Eren killing everyone in Paradis taking away their FREEDOM. Do you get what I’m saying? If Eren doesn’t want to take away his friends freedom, why the hell would he do so for the people who live Paradis? That makes 0 sense.
10/14/2020 c1 Guest
Wow
10/14/2020 c1 22Order of Alignment
You live!

Also, Sweet Wall Rose, I can see him doing this.
10/14/2020 c1 20redlox2
I personally liked Eren and Histore whatever their relationship is. I think she kept Eren grounded before the realization that the world truly cannot and will not forgive his people for the actions of their ancestors.

Thanks for this chilling story.
10/14/2020 c1 276Traitor of All Traitors
Man, this was just cruel. And you just reiterated why I don’t believe in Eren Yeager, anymore. He could’ve chosen another way, he could’ve let go of his dark desire for freedom and seek peace with Marley. Instead, he chose the Rumbling, and all the bloodshed that came with it. And he chose to sacrifice everyone’s life.
10/14/2020 c1 2EnsanityFanatic
Wow.

This is, wow. I can honestly see this happening in a Good/Bad/This world is doomed ending, but wow.

I have no words except these. Oh wait, it’s good to know that the next chapter of A Second Chance is coming soon. Do you know when Darkest before the Dawn will be updated though? I like the two equally.