for Chance Encounter

3/1 c1 Fyrebird85
I really hope you expand on this some day. I'm going to folllow it just in case that happens. :)
2/14 c1 19Kallanit
I really liked this story, and I sincerely hope you do continue it once you've finished A Different Professor. This has so much potential.
1/20 c1 hisnhers
I would definitely read this if you expanded upon it.

Fav'd!

his
12/15/2020 c1 6Princess Meria
{P"[;;[/
I honestly couldn't think of a better comment than this... much keyboard smashing... it be awesome if this is continued one day but it does feel complete in an open ended sort of way.
12/6/2020 c1 Man0711
A nice start. Hoping for it to continue to full fic
11/30/2020 c1 Guest
This looks like a good start to an exciting story. Hope it will be continued.
12/1/2020 c1 1jules3677
A Snape who isn’t completely absorbed with self hate. Glad that of all the parks in the UK he went to grieve in that one. Snape having a back up plan for the possibility of being oblivated does make him the perfect spy. I would definitely continue to read your story if you had the time and/or inclination to continue. Thankyou.
11/16/2020 c1 slyhuff
this is good, you should definately make this a full fic
10/31/2020 c1 Pebs64
I did enjoy this look into Snape's life. I think this would make a great story. Hopefully you will find time and ideas galore to continue with it.
10/29/2020 c1 1Norseman4
What a he[ck] of an opening!

Yes I'm following this for the day, maybe long in the future, that you decide to continue.
10/28/2020 c1 Luvfanfic
A very interesting and delightful premise to the potter universe. I have fallen into the trap of not being able to separate Snape from Alan Rickman. It is pleasing to see him redeemed. I hope one day you are able to carry this this story to fruition.
10/27/2020 c1 1HorusRa
Hello an amazing start of Something that could grow into Something amazing... A mentor Severus Who guides Harry From the Shadows
10/27/2020 c1 Cateagle
*whistles* My, that has the potential to cause a tremendous thorn in Dumbledore's side when he does not expect it. I daresay he does not realize just how much of an enemy he has made here. The unfolding of that tale should be enthralling.
10/26/2020 c1 hpobsessed
I like this a lot.
10/27/2020 c1 sunsethill
I really like this one! It is very believable that Harry could have gone with Petunia back to Cokesworth when she visited a friend just as you postulated. Harry's artless revelation of his situation to Severus was nicely done. I look forward to seeing this continued. I hope you'll let us know here if that happens.
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »