FanFiction.Net
for Last Legacy of the Sun (MCU SI)

9/20 c3 Venerabledemon
fucking beta pussymc ,thank god you dropped this trash. i rarely call fics trash but this is 100 percent trash.
11/6/2021 c2 TrumpasaurusRex
He should have stayed in space and gathered energy fir a few weeks before entering Earth’s atmosphere.
6/20/2021 c3 edoabb
Never understood why someone suddenly getting powers would want to sit on a throne a rule as a king. I mean living in luxury is one thing but to actually act as a ruler seems as such a drag, where would you get the motivation?
5/29/2021 c4 anish38kumar
I think that 2015 yr is very late.
He should come to earth in 70s or 80s.
3/30/2021 c4 Flygar
ight, I'm out
1/3/2021 c4 6Oghenevwogaga
Loving this
11/24/2020 c4 Dcelan
Ok dude we need more you can’t do this to us we waited too long
11/18/2020 c4 welcome007
interesting start
11/16/2020 c4 1Akira Stridder
Pretty good
10/26/2020 c4 Guest
Godlike power does not mean have to mean no problems or a perfect life. It shouldn't because perfect is boring. Godlike powers can actually add up to huge trouble. Try looking up Man Of Steel Woman Of Kleenex for the biggest personal problem your character should be facing.
10/24/2020 c4 Jack1nTheBox
an ok start, the pacing is a bit rapid but I asse it'll slow down a bit after the introductory phase. this has a lot of potential, but could also go bad fast. Assuming there is now Krypton his main weakness aside form magic is gone, I hope you don't plan to substitute that with something else, that's just annoying.

I will reserve judgement on this fic untill it hits 10k words but i think I'll enjoy it quite a big given the initial impression.
10/23/2020 c4 Jacksonion Democracy
I have hopes for this story, but I hope MC doesn't let the power go to his head and it seems that's exactly whats happening. Just because he is now one of the strongest beings in the universe does not mean he is the wisest or smartest and so far I can see his ego rising into the clouds rapidly. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, and if MC doesn't get a rain check soon then he is going to become a classic villain trying to take over the world, "stand with earth but only if they do what I want" - is he a child? Does Free Will not mean anything to him? Self-determination? I get he is 18 but he is acting like a middle schooler playing some RPG game with cheats enabled. TY 4 the chapter and I hope MC sides up fast. Boyo looking like Homelander fast, but without the reasonable background.
24 Page 1 2 Next »