for Defeat by Data

3/2 c1 kokomo
AHHHHH this is amazing! You get an A for the math and science, nand an A for the writing. If you're still in school, see if you can get some sort of credit for it with your teachers. No, really. Everything about this is perfect.
1/22 c1 Guest
Gotta love your trusty data. Sweet fic
5/26/2021 c1 oofidk
one word

AMAZING

i loved how logical it was and max's character was written perfectly! i may not be into stats and all but this was an interesting read ! :D
11/23/2020 c1 8Sunny Freedom
I really love this one-shot. Max and Markov are interesting characters, and you show them and their kind of thinking so extremely well!
it's a bit sad that we disn't see the reactions of the superheroes to the identity of Hawkmoth but I suppose Max getting irritated by their frequent interruptions and emotions would have cut off his flow.
11/5/2020 c1 1geekqueen2010
Woo! Get em Max! Get em Markov!
10/30/2020 c1 Guest
AMAZING. Now i’m going to keep wondering why this doesn’t happen on the show lol.
10/31/2020 c1 HeyVen
I understood most of it and liked it a lot! its fun to read from Max's perspective :-)
10/24/2020 c1 6MistraltheSkelegirl
I'm so happy you made a part two of this!
10/21/2020 c1 2Silvanon of the Orchard
Great story! I enjoyed it!
10/18/2020 c1 FellowFanfict
Awesome story! I love all your works! I'm pretty sure you're considered to be one of the top Miraculous fan works writer/celeb out there!
~FellowFanfictioneer
10/16/2020 c1 Guest
The analysis stuff was actually pretty fun to read, despite not knowing much about it. The power of logic strikes again!
10/16/2020 c1 LunaWolf44
Yes! Max tracked down Hawkmoth and he doesn’t want any recognition!
I like Kim here and how Max had to break the law to get the results! It was very cool!
10/16/2020 c1 3Mysticarts
Very well done. Love the idea of Max taking that idea and running with it and Hawkmoth not knowing what hit him.
10/15/2020 c1 Megan Cheang
I’m impressed with your technical jargon
10/15/2020 c1 56Star Fata
I love Max using his intelligence for heroic analysis! It was really cool how he evaluated his friends likelihood of spilling the beans, and how Kim helped both with the stakeout and with watching the videos.
27 Page 1 2 Next »