for This is Real

1/19 c1 5deangirl1996
I always wondered what would happen if Eileen and Sam were a couple on the show. I ship those two. Thanks for sharing this!
10/23/2020 c1 120ninjadevil2000
SKSKSKK I loved this so so so much omg :D It was awesome. I would recommend upping the rating tho lol :P probably to T.

Loved it tho lol
10/20/2020 c1 Guest
Can you write more Michael stories? I love them! you write them so well.
10/16/2020 c1 29Secretwrittenword
This was adorable! I loved how, despite knowing Eileen for a long time, Sam still got all nervous and flustered. Eileen played it cool but I bet she was a bundle of nerves too.
I know time is short with the pending fight against God and everything but kinky use of ties should generally be kept for the second date, but then again, the Winchester’s were never the type of men to follow etiquette! XD
I know a lot of people don’t like this ship but I really was hoping Eileen would be Sams happy ever after in the show and was so happy they brought her back.
10/16/2020 c1 38vrskaandrea
Oh, did Sam blow the lid now? I mean, Chuck used Eileen to spy on them and went up and told her Jack was back?!

But I did like the date, and poor Sam, tripping over his words... He is so adorable sometimes. Kinky too. Loved this little fucker, but would have loved to see the use of that the too. Lol
10/16/2020 c1 Leann Nickerson
This was really cute! Am kinda rooting for them! Thanks so much for your time and effort in writing this!
10/15/2020 c1 WeezieLouiseLucyLou
This was absolutely perfect! You write Sam and Eileen so well, this story felt like it could have been in the episode. Sam being all awkward at first was perfect! You did such a great job with this, you have a clear talent! Great job!
10/15/2020 c1 5Franki3W
Awwww, that was so sweet!
I really enjoyed Sam sweating and getting angsty, running doubts through his mind. Poor guy.
But your characters were spot on and I could actually see it play out that way.
But what? No smut?
I'm kinda...feeling...ugh...strange?...but it was good actually, hinting at the tie and being tied up and having to hide a bulge :-D LOLOLOL
Great story, really!