FanFiction.Net
for Love At First Word

10/26/2020 c1 1Crusada de Lata
This is sweet as hell and a definite good read. GG author, this one is great.
10/20/2020 c1 1KievVrael245
I love it.
10/19/2020 c1 1XxmememasterxX
Can you at least write an aftermath?
Please
10/18/2020 c1 Guest
This is really nice AU! They are 26 years old and never met each other in highscool but they still attracted each other. I don't what they will be if the service club didn't happen but your thoughts is interesting.

I like how you developed their relationship, it's beautiful, your writing style is beautiful. His feeling and his thoughts flowed naturally.

I love how they fell in love without met, their feeling was not because of their appearance, it's beause of personality, attitude, theirself. I like how you wrote Hachiman expected her appereance, she was not his type(from what he said) but he still had feeling for her and he was not Yukino's type too. Appereance was not matter for them! Nice, really nice.

Their made each other image and tried not to made that image ideal, they tried to be realistic, I like that. They are logical person after all. I like how they struggle to went out from they shell. You protrayed Hachiman's coward well. It's understandable that Hachiman and Yukino feared about this relationship. Just few days and they fell in love...sound irrational for person like them, feeling this for stranger that they didn't know their name.

Well I think they are a bit too fast too, I mean will they allow themself to admit their feeling this fast? but this is AU, it's romantic and I think it's because they feared that they will lose this person forever, so they had to. I just think have sex in their first met is a bit to fast umm...I expected them to changed their contact or something like that but then I noticed that this is M rated and you wrote it in your summery. I thought about it again and came with conclusion that this is not bad and this is AU...they were 26 years old and had different experience from canon. So sorry if this rant made you feel bad.

I am not the fan of lemon, but I am glad that I opened up myself and decided to read this one-shot. You wrote it well, it's romantic. I can't tell you write sex scene good or not but if I judge from my feeling, it's not bad. It's good decision to read this story.

I think I have compliments to write more but maybe this is too long and you maybe already get bored with this lol, my bad. So I will stop here.

Thank you for your wonderful work, your writing is beautiful.

P.S. Sorry about my English and sorry that I made you waste your time to read this long nonsense rant.
10/17/2020 c1 cobalt64
youre a great writer bruh
10/17/2020 c1 shootdamit
THIS is how you do a PROPER lemon. thank you very much.
10/17/2020 c1 Lost Aragami
Beautifully executed. At this, point, I can only say as expected of you.

There was never a dull moment. Each word conveyed a meaning to discern, an image to materialize. From beginning to end, I was at the edge of my seat.

The climax was especially good. With just the perfect mix of verbosity and subtlety, you managed to paint an incredibly passionate image of what would otherwise be a simple act of lovemaking.

Overall, I'm very satisfied. Keep up the great work, Author!
10/16/2020 c1 5Lemon-A1DE
Holy crap, I REALLY liked this story! I love the way the words flowed into one another; I wish I could describe stuff and paint pictures like you could. The romance and chemistry was sweet, fun, and believable.

What else can I say? I enjoyed this one thoroughly. Thank you for writing this!
10/16/2020 c1 18AK-103
Beautiful. I can legit see this being adapted into a J-drama of some sort. Falling in love without having first seen the person. Romantic. Well done.
10/16/2020 c1 AGN
That left me in a great mood, thanks for the amazing story.

My heart has been cleansed by God himself lol
10/16/2020 c1 Guest
Bruh what the hell. This was so damn... beautiful is the only word that comes to my mind. I hope to see more of your works.
10/16/2020 c1 4Chryshauzer
This is beautiful
10/16/2020 c1 7Kaien1123
This is art. The prose, emotions - everything about it is brilliant.

Thank you so much for this wonderful piece.
10/16/2020 c1 2Glideer
That's... that's just great in every sense. I want to read more but I am not even sure more is needed.
10/15/2020 c1 Art
This is wonderful. Another chapter would be gratifying.
36 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »