FanFiction.Net

9/12 c10 Daoist Atlas
thanks for the chapter
3/14 c9 dragonologistnatsu
1/8 c5 MBS41
Question how does Levy know what Spirit Energy is if Yusuf’s is for another world.
10/5/2021 c8 9Zaidee Lighthart
Well that as interesting. I don’t know why but I’ve been having trouble finding Fairy Tail stories that interest me. So I was happy to find another rare gem and love that it includes Yu Yu Hakusho. That was one of my first anime’s I liked as a kid. XD I can’t wait to see this grow and to see Yusuke get over his losses and be more of his old self.

Maybe it’s that I haven’t watched the anime or read the manga in a long time but there are several moments in the earlier chapters where he doesn’t seem like himself to me. On the other hand, I put it down to him dealing with his pain, so I tried to ignore it for now. In the later chapters he is starting to seem more like the Yusuke in my memories.

Thanks for writing this and sharing it with us. I can’t wait to read more.
8/10/2021 c8 Chickenhell
Nice fanfic
4/20/2021 c8 Yama
Can't wait for the next chapter
3/27/2021 c7 Yama
Can't wait for your next chapter :)
3/20/2021 c7 Bluebird
Another brilliant well written chapter, this story truly is a hidden gem. Thanks for the update it was great seeing Yusuke interact with Romeo. Hopefully more people give this story a try because they sure are missing out.
1/31/2021 c6 Bluebird
This story was an absolutely excellent read, thanks for writing it.
11/28/2020 c5 HalfDeath93
Nice chapter. Im looking forward for the next one
10/26/2020 c4 AshCrow366
Love this story so far, I think you’ve really adapted these characters’ personalities.