for Fifty shades of Glee

5/16 c9 nylesor9
Cliffhanger! can u please update now, even i watch 50shade i am still excited what will gonna happen in your next update
5/1 c9 Mariu4
Thank you so much for update another chapter!
4/30 c9 RememberDecember143
I love how you ended the chapter can’t wait to read the next part. Thanks for updating great work and great chapter :) 3
3/6 c8 1Mixtaper1998
YAY YOUR BACK!
3/5 c8 Mariu4
Thank you for update another chapter!
3/5 c8 lezlvr69
New York to seattle...in a helicopter? uh no.
3/5 c8 RememberDecember143
I love the helicopter code name and the elevator scene one of my fav scenes from the first book and movie. Thanks for updating can’t wait to read what happens next. Great work and chapter :) 3
12/27/2020 c7 Guest
The sexual tension!

Happy Holidays!
12/27/2020 c6 Guest
Wow loved this updated. This scene was alright in the movie but I LOVE when people right about this scene in fics! Brittany getting too drunk and Santana coming to take care of Brittany... YES!
12/27/2020 c5 Guest
In a lot of fics I like to imagine that Santana is taller than Brittany so no complaints with me about Brittany having to look up at Santana!
12/27/2020 c4 Guest
I love how worked up Santana makes Brittany!
12/27/2020 c1 Guest
So happy I am finally reading this story! I love! I really enjoy 50 shade fics so I am really excited to continue reading.
12/25/2020 c7 RememberDecember143
Thanks for updating even with your busy schedule loved this chapter can’t wait to read more whenever it’s released happy holidays :) 3
12/25/2020 c7 Mariu4
Thank you so much for update another chapter! Love this story!
12/25/2020 c1 Lima.Heigts.Adjacent
Great story! Hope to see more updates coming!
21 Page 1 2 Next »