for A Gamer's Life When He Wants To Avoid The Plot

10/17/2020 c3 Guest
awesome i love it please continue!
10/17/2020 c3 shrexy
nice
10/17/2020 c3 Guest
Hey have you thought of making writing a Fate Grand Order fanfic?
10/17/2020 c3 Guest
Bruh you already have 3 RWBY fics, instead of making one why not update Card Hunter?
10/17/2020 c3 Fushes
Maybe make a reference of having 2 bodyguards that look like Ornstein and Smough? Idk it just came into my head but good chapter anyways!
10/17/2020 c3 Reader 451
"Ugh, it's getting a little chilly."
Either Azure is 3-5 years before the plot, being twelve, or he just skipped past most of the plot and the Vital Tourney is just starting. Be kind of hilarious if his OCD grinding tunnel visions his way into Volume 5 and gets to Mistral when RWBY and crew are fighting Cinder and Co.
It's like when you're playing Skyrim and you're in an NPC dialogue at an Empire/Stormcloak camp that doesn't freeze the world around you and a dragon drops in behind the NPC out of no where then starts annihilating all of his friends. You just have that "Uh, are you not seeing this, my dude?" moment.
10/16/2020 c3 deku rose
cool your doing the story:) are you going to do a neo x oc like most of your story or are you going to do a mini harem of ruby,weiss,and neo?
10/16/2020 c1 TheBestWriter
Cool. Great. Awesome
10/17/2020 c3 talltree3
This story's great
10/17/2020 c1 1Everpeach
Lol i was literally just watching something about Trap Door spiders before I read this.
10/17/2020 c3 Alex TF
This looks pretty interesting so far. Let’s see how it goes from here.
10/17/2020 c3 animewatcher
the most you want to avoid someething the most the universe conspires against you, i like the way this is going, i will read it again to get a better idea of this, have a good day good sir
10/17/2020 c3 7GreenTheRyno
So... I just had a little bit of a fridge horror moment. You said that the golems were as smart as an average person... does that mean they have free will? Because if they do, you're essentially enslaving them.

I'm probably reading too much into this, aren't I?
10/17/2020 c3 TetsuChris
Hell yeah. After reading a lot of gamer fics that are either sociopathic murder nerds or wannabe light novel protagonists, I finally can enjoy a fic that is focused on the growth of the gamer.
10/17/2020 c3 applegad1
I've enjoyed it so far, can't wait to see more.
2,389 « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158 159 .. Last Next »