for A Gamer's Life When He Wants To Avoid The Plot

12/14/2021 c14 Guest
I feel sick
12/13/2021 c15 Yer Nan M8
I was expecting that naruto eye that lets them see in a sphere or whatever it does, but this is admittedly really cool.
12/10/2021 c4 Bnice808
Just started reading this story. I always like Gamer fanfic and I’ll say it is interesting so far. A question though, with all these powers and skills, how is it he cannot craft pair of leather pants from the creeps.
Thanks
12/7/2021 c34 2DarkZeroSlayer
this fic is full of shits bats crazy, but is hilarious as fuck sooooo doesn't matter
is a great fic because of that
12/6/2021 c25 RomanAi
A Phineas and Ferb reference in a fanfic? Are you Jesus?
12/6/2021 c18 RomanAi
Why do you have my scroll?
Cause fuck you, that’s why!
11/28/2021 c30 RiverOffers
In the chapter you say 11 miles but with the numbers given it works be 45 miles for the transmission.
11/21/2021 c34 kirkmon
Just got done reading this can’t wait for the updated
11/20/2021 c34 GodudamaMaker
Just when it was getting good too, I will keep this story in mind hopefully you come back from your break soon. I will be enjoying your other works thoroughly in the mean time!
11/20/2021 c15 GodudamaMaker
Interesting twist you seem to be planning with Salem. It would seem that Ozma is more ruthless and manipulative than Salem in this story. Not that I would mind that. Adds a more humourous aspect if he joins Salem and then he can finally be horny about Cinder lmao
11/20/2021 c11 GodudamaMaker
This shits too funny, you violated my man with his semblance T_T.
11/20/2021 c8 GodudamaMaker
This story is gold ROFL, the gamer system was getting bored and so was I! but honestly I like that the character is true to himself and his personality. Hate it when characters get the gamer power and suddenly become warlord playboys who fuck and plunder all over the place. That has its entertainment but I like this way better! makes it funnier :) Keep up the good work I hope you haven't abandoned this story
11/18/2021 c7 2Polaris The North Star
7 full chapters without any interesting interaction and plot progression. Just boring grinding meh.
11/17/2021 c34 Ricee
rip, fic is probably dead. little disappointed, but not overly so. the title led me to believe that there wouldn't be any direct interaction with canon characters at all, but that changed like 12 chapters in.
11/17/2021 c30 Ricee
awwww you glossed over the fucking neo got, shame
2,389 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »