for A Gamer's Life When He Wants To Avoid The Plot

11/8/2021 c33 Guest
Kinda miffed that jaune was genderbent cuz i was expecting light jaune bashing but whatever this is fine too
11/8/2021 c29 Guest
I think mc could go and raid some libraries even without ozpins permission since he got some handy dandy illusion girls that can make them invisible and soundless or turn into someone that has the crearance to be there like raven on X-MEN he could just use his point me semblance to get the cooler ones
11/5/2021 c34 3Sm0keyPanda
Noooooo... damn you and your tantalising cliffhangers! Gah, this story is so good that I desperately need more!
10/30/2021 c1 Gnormann
Also does a standard human that is 10 years old have 1 stat point in each slot or the gamer ability an improvement on the standard human? For example all 10 year olds have 5 each but the gamer ability starts mc out at 51 each?
It would be bizarre to identify a literal baby with the same stats as the mc as 1 point in each
10/30/2021 c1 Gnormann
So is this in a fully fledged gamer world? The mobs having levels suggest they can level up so do they have the gamer system as well? If they don’t it would be better for them to just have stats reflecting their abilities and toughness instead of levels.
10/28/2021 c9 Ghost012
Oh god that poor soul
10/22/2021 c1 frankiebayer2002
Hope u update soon
10/16/2021 c30 1LionLordEscanor
Ya know most significant others try to make an honest go with getting along with family members right?
10/16/2021 c28 LionLordEscanor
Why not just start chucking giant blocks of hydrusite into the ocean? Lol.
10/16/2021 c27 LionLordEscanor
Is that jacuzzi mention a reference to ‘So this is basically rwby’ on YT by jelloapocalypse?
10/16/2021 c24 LionLordEscanor
I’m glad you didn’t go with Faunus or demon. Or the REALLY edgy half demon half angel race a lot of writers are obsessed with.
10/16/2021 c20 LionLordEscanor
Sabertooth is the one with extendo nails.
10/16/2021 c18 LionLordEscanor
I thought Weiss ran away?
10/13/2021 c20 Guest
The guy turned into victor creed
10/13/2021 c9 Guest
How desperate to explain things re you?
2,387 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »