FanFiction.Net
for Demon of the Sun

1/2 c1 4malchicken
Good fic. Wished you finished it but it was a good 1.5 hour read.
12/12/2023 c7 Rexus Draconoid
I love the story so far, thank you
I can't wait to see what will happen next
12/5/2023 c7 E
Fuck. It's been a year and this is really good. Considering you mentioned how long it took for some updates, i'll not lose all hope just yet. I do wish there would be more of this though. Of the "Tanjiro is a demon" stories, very few explore it well or for any other reason than to give him a shitty harem. Of those which have good plot, most are also just written poorly prose wise. So this is great.

I await more, as always.
10/2/2023 c7 1DanDrake
Amazing story I hope you continue it!
9/25/2023 c7 WearyLegands
Hope this still continues
9/19/2023 c7 YukioSeth
Please let this not be the last chapter.
I know it has been almost a year but still.
Amazing Story and the Fight between Tanjiro and the other vs The Top 3 Upper moons was amazing.
And with nezuko now really awake again, it opens up so many possibilities for her to get stronger with tanjiro and maybe even learn Sun breathing too, while helping tanjiro train the blood demon art he developed.
8/12/2023 c7 ZeroisGreater
Really good read. Would recommend that someone read this review if you like Demon Slayer. Alas, it's been a little over 9 months since the last update, if the author still reads their review, take your time, it's not like this is the only Demon Slayer fic on this site, but I like their writing style and storytelling.

Anyhow, have a wonderful day, afternoon, or night.
8/10/2023 c7 Guest
Update this mf
7/22/2023 c7 1raikouthunderking1
You really gotta update this
7/8/2023 c7 4Sylvie1602
I fell in love with this fic again
please update soon!
6/27/2023 c7 Liedrin
I hope you continue this story. Its amazing to read so far.
6/11/2023 c7 2oujiswan
Wow
IncreĆ­ble
5/30/2023 c7 xx
This is such an incredible fic! Can't wait for the next update!
5/28/2023 c4 Guest
Believe me, when I said. I've never in my life have revied someone's fanfic before , but just after reading two chapters of it, I realise this shit is better then the original . Bro I don't know if you had some short of art or not, but please, do me a favor, and make another fic by using oc. A different things all together, this fic can start a new manga of it self. And I'm not kidding, your story was better then the original once so far, I couldn't stop myself from leaving this review. Please consider my request, and try something, maybe visualise this. Please
5/19/2023 c7 Guest
Can't wait for next chapter, keep up the good work.
391 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »