for A Strange New World

10/19/2021 c12 28Son of Whitebeard
nice references to old foes
10/14/2021 c12 3gregorian12
I uh... think you might have posted this in the wrong story...
3/24/2021 c11 21Psycho Tangerine
I really enjoyed this. I think having Meghan become an avatar was a good idea seeing as she could do damage with her technical skills. Seeing as she has poor people skills and possible sociopathic tendencies, it will be interesting to see how she comes back (if you include her return, that is). Ravi needs to realize his mom only made that rule because she wanted him to be happy and forgive her rather than act like a two year old. So glad Blaze has started to change his ways. He just behaved like a jerk to please an unpleasable father. Zoey and Nate finally got together. I was waiting for the others to shove them in a closet. Poor Betty had her heart broken, but maybe she can find someone else or end up with Eli eventually. Devon and Joanne bonding over video games was nice to see and maybe brief exposures to Bruno will lessen his phobia. Great story.
1/20/2021 c11 28Son of Whitebeard
the mayor is plotting something?
1/20/2021 c10 Son of Whitebeard
wow bittersweet ending and love the machine empire callbacks
1/20/2021 c9 Son of Whitebeard
wow the Commander is geniunely fearful
1/20/2021 c5 Son of Whitebeard
they needed to be very stealthy
12/15/2020 c11 TrialAndError
Wow. I can hardly wait to see how you begin Season 2.
12/14/2020 c11 Abi Lawrence
Great chapter. Loved the sudden ending and the cliffhanger. Can’t wait to read more!
12/13/2020 c11 GuenZhenXuan2020
WHOA! AMAZING Cliffhanger Chapter, I LOVE The Sudden CliffHanger for This Chapter!
12/13/2020 c11 6iron maker2
Excellent finale! can't wait to see the next story.

Also nice foreshadowing for you-know-who TRUE final form.
12/8/2020 c10 3gregorian12
Good chap, btw for season 2 (I would skip drilltron 2.0, not a good ep) but incorporate the christmas special

Episode to incorporate

Cruisin for a bruisin (The TRUE power up instead of those stupid cheetah claws things)

Fossil Frenzy (Love how Robo Roxy final form look like a horrific mixture, mammal, reptile, avian, plant and machine, very creepy).

episode to skip

Game on (Devon already has love interest so don't need that).

Boxed in (I honestly love this ep due to wrestling moves (Not every day you see a zord perform a flying lariat), but i recognize it mostly filler).
12/8/2020 c10 6iron maker2
Good chapter!
12/3/2020 c9 iron maker2
Good chap! btw if you do an adaptation of the christmas special (Where the beastbots get to shine)

I imagine that was a huge distraction by good old Scrozzle as he meets his master (Awakening Evox from inside Mayor daniels).
11/30/2020 c8 Abi Lawrence
Great chapter once again! I kinda hope Megan will return as an avatar, even thought she was evil, she was a very interesting character! Kudos to Ravi understanding what Devon was trying to do, let's hope it all pays off!
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »