FanFiction.Net
for Ever After

3/17/2021 c1 redboneslady
I love this. And for your A/N. To survive abuse and still be a decent, loving person takes a strength of character that is indescribable.
2/12/2021 c1 8riversgirl75
This one was hard. I always struggle to read of Harry’s younger years of abuse, but you handled it brilliantly. You touched on his physical and emotional neglect and desire for love while telling a more whimsical and romantic tale. I love Hermione as the prince!
1/30/2021 c1 43miguel.puentedejesus
Maravilloso!
De Verdad Perfecto
1/27/2021 c1 hisnhers
Beautifully written.

his
1/14/2021 c1 lunaz
A remarkable story. Loved it.
1/14/2021 c1 Stille und regen
Oh gosh
you want me crying before lunch

I'm very excited about this story
with little harry and his hopes, with the comfort and hermione and the changes they made

I feel that my heart has been somewhat healed from the resentment I feel for all neglectful adults in HP
it's good to read something where someone does something for harry
I'm thrilled
1/5/2021 c1 Readerjkr
Lovely and a bit sad and uplifting. Thank you.
1/2/2021 c1 1MonCappy
This is a beautifully written and touching story. It is perfect as is. On the other hand, there is a part of me that wants to read a story where Harry burns the world down completely because of the hell Dumbledore orchestrated his life to become. This is not that story and it's perfect the way it is.
12/30/2020 c1 2trekkifulron
this was fun
12/27/2020 c1 10fabel
u smell like cheese
12/16/2020 c1 1battybiologist
Fantastic. Love the role reversal. I wonder what this would be like with the statute of secrecy as well (muggleborn princess).
12/10/2020 c1 7TheOriginalDv
Amazing as always.
You managed to portray a side of Harry that people often either take for granted or just plainly don't understand: the strength of character necessary to be an abuse survivor and still be such a loving person.
You built on this on the AN so of course you know very well how often it is that victims of abuse turn into abusers themselves if no one helps them, that's why I find stories that make Harry a much more angry and violent individual interesting, but you made the opposite true as well, which is great.

I always found the reactions to Harry's mistreatment in the original story appalling, maybe wizards would react that way because abuse in pureblooded families is more normalized? I could believe that, but Hermione never once reacted to it, never once even tried to act against it, and I never liked that, so I love stories that take this approach.

I would love to read about the period in between, where Hernione fiercely protects Harry against the adults at the school and just shreds them, Hermione as Harry's protector is an image I love and would adore to read more about it, instead of the usual contrary that's so spread in fictions today.

That said, awsome story!
I can't wait for the next one :D
12/3/2020 c1 1Calmzone1
Nicely done. Great idea
11/24/2020 c1 121Kimberly T
Very nicely done! *two thumbs up*
11/24/2020 c1 21VashonBeader
Just lovely!

Thank you for writing and sharing.

Stay safe.