FanFiction.Net
for Ever After

10/21/2020 c1 S
Wonderful short story. I love how you portray Harry and Hermione, especially Hermione. You have taken the basic characteristics built by JKR and done justice to her potential, flaws and all. Who isn’t flawed though. A lot of fanfic authors just make her out to be this bossy, won’t listen to reason know it all amongst other insulting descriptions. I feel saddened whenever I see that. Well, we all have our favourites and that’s what fanfic is for anyway. So can’t really complain beyond not reading those stories. Really enjoyed your author note too, from that perspective. The only gripe I have with canon Harry’s character, given that he had a piece of Voldemort in him, is that he didn’t appreciate Hermione, was too enamoured of Ron and the Weasleys, and didn’t ask Hermione out! Other than that, yes, that he remained kind, humble and what not despite his childhood is a testament to the strength of his character. Thanks!
10/21/2020 c1 varunharmony
Loved this️️️
10/20/2020 c1 12The Ghostly Minion
A wonderful story. Hermione is truly Harry’s beautiful princess charming.

TGM
10/20/2020 c1 gwb620
Beautifully done.
10/20/2020 c1 4RJ Griot
This was a tremendous read. You created such a touching and dynamic story. Much better than canon. Great job!
10/20/2020 c1 Dee
Aww, love this. Thank you
10/20/2020 c1 48Daniel Wesley Rydell
I can’t say enough good about this. I absolutely LOVE this story.
10/20/2020 c1 Guest
this is absolutely beautiful
10/20/2020 c1 SLYNNR
AS AN ABUSE SURVIVOR MYSELF I CAN TELL YOU THAT TO QUOTE ANOTHER MOVIE " IT'S EASIER TO BELIEVE THE BAD STUFF ABOUT YOURSELF THAN THE GOOD STUFF".
10/20/2020 c1 Guest
I almost cried several times. Very well Done.
10/19/2020 c1 1C.Menard
This was a beautifully done story, and I really have to commend you for it! The story started off with the hopelessness you described, but as the story went along and Hermione interfered, I literally felt a palpable change in emotion alongside Harry! Your writing really has a way of immersing readers! Thanks for sharing, will happily follow along whatever you cook up next!
10/19/2020 c1 YouKnowWhoII
You are honestlu the only writer I read oneshots by. This did not disappoint. Eagerly waiting for more ; )
10/19/2020 c1 6CastleHHR
I agree with you on this... Never thought about the Cinders though but it all makes sense. No one in the entire story knew more about each other than these two. And if anyone brings up the Potions book, I'd like to smack a book against their head... Think about it, the year before, they lost Sirius all because Harry had a 'vision'. They all got behind Harry without second guessing him all but Hermione. She knew it was a trap, I doubt she believed Kreacher anyway but still followed Harry... What did it get her? Almost killed. The one time she chose someone else's gut feeling, she almost got killed... Then the next year this book pops up and here's Hermione's logical self telling her something ain't right...
Can you blame her?

Anyways, I digress... Brilliant story and I love the art. Looking forward to seeing more from you...
10/19/2020 c1 captainLsf
So sweet! I loved it! Thank you!
10/19/2020 c1 172Smithback