for Once upon a Supertime

1/8 c9 13Sailor Dragonball 87
Great chapter! So glad they finally got the Colt fixed! I remember Arthur Ketch broke it on purpose. I think Dean’s lying about not being afraid of flying. I don’t think he got over it in the show, but I think he’ll be OK if he just hums Metallica. I think he just wants to look good in front of Emma. What does Ochechule mean?
1/8 c9 3RonaldM40196867
Forgetting can be helpful.
12/29/2020 c8 13Sailor Dragonball 87
Great chapter! I don’t think they’re done in Storybrooke. They’ll be back! What does Chihun mean?
12/29/2020 c8 3RonaldM40196867
That’s interesting.

Feliz Navidad!
11/20/2020 c7 13Sailor Dragonball 87
Why would Regina be the one to ask “[w]ho is Jefferson”? She has already known him for a long time.
11/20/2020 c7 3RonaldM40196867
Respect Emma!

Happy Veterans Day!
10/28/2020 c6 13Sailor Dragonball 87
Dr. Frankenstein‘s Storybrooke persona is Dr. Whale. It’s a good idea to use quotation marks around all of your dialogue, as well as indicate who is talking each time a new character starts speaking. What’s going to happen now? Will one of the Winchesters go to the Enchanted Forest with Emma and Mary Margaret? Will one of them kill Ruby when she turns into her wolf form? Well one of them end up with Emma? I really enjoy this story! I’d love to read more of this! Please update this or write a sequel!
10/28/2020 c5 Sailor Dragonball 87
It was a woman who was lying in the alley. When Dean matched they showed up to the shovel, why is the next line “approached”? I think the quote in the show might’ve been “gotcha”. I don’t know, they might mean the same thing in Russian periods. If that’s the case, I’m sorry. I don’t speak Russian.
10/28/2020 c4 Sailor Dragonball 87
Jefferson did not get shot. At the end, why did Castiel say “I’ll worked out“ after Dean asked what he’d do if Emma knew he was an angel? It sounds like he promised to exercise.
10/22/2020 c6 Starlord Master
Good for you.
10/21/2020 c2 Starlord Master
Thanks, Henry.
10/20/2020 c1 Starlord Master
Things are getting hectic.