for Trick and Treat

11/7/2020 c1 8PhantomGypsy13
This is the type of sweet spice that I love reading. Well done!
10/29/2020 c1 15Seth's Kiss
I love this oneshot, I absolutely ADORE it !
The first part is steep in the horror theme, and every passing scene elevates one's - my - heart rate; it's super scary, the pacing, the tension is awfully accurate and awe-inspiring, it feels so real.. It was like I was there with our lovely duo, just chills, brr, super, duper well done ! There are some very specific scenes which, no matter how many times I read this masterpiece, sends chills down my spine; does that stop me from reading? Nope, never X3
And the second part does amazing justice to kinktober theme, just WOW - for reasons I will not share because spoilers for those who are not up-to-date with the manga, the dynamics between Kacchan and Izu-chan are something that draw me in, every single time; and the way you portray them, be it here or in 'Unto the Breach', is absolutely breath-taking - tell me it's canon, and I would believe it X3 Beautifully done, I genuinely love your work, hands down X3

Thank you SO much for writing and sharing, dear, it was a pleasure to have you be a part of our Halloween Event ** Happy writing/reading to you, and a lovely October n' Halloween to all !

Please take care and be safe,

Seth's Kiss
10/25/2020 c1 LonerGirl1996
I loved this tiny one shot. Thanks for writing the good stuff and Good Job! And dont forget to take care of yourself ok? I really enjoyed it!
10/21/2020 c1 87babyvfan
First off, I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY, DEAR FRIEND. I hope things have been going well on your end. As well as they can be considering we're in 2020.

Secondly...*moves back and throws hands in the air in a show of awe* WOW WOW WOW

This year 2020 I may have found some incredibly great and new favorite fanfic authors, but you always remind me how much why you are my favorite and for a good reason.

No one does horror the way you can because...wow...wow...and shuddering. You remind me why the hell I don't mess with horror stories and movies. I can't do it. I'll have too many nightmares that will be in my head for weeks

And no one does smut the way you because *fans myself* Damn damn damn

I was a bit confused because I couldn't tell if this was a spin-off to the Hero academia story you're currently working on, but I see it's a new story.

I KNEW THE SECOND THEY SAW THAT STRANGE LITTLE GIRL IT WAS A TRAP.

I KNEW IT

Safe to say you succeeded
10/20/2020 c1 La Traductrice Fr
Ohlalala, it was soooo hot ! My heart beats wildly ! I really love the way you make these scenes so intense, you make me vibrate every time ...
Also the first part was really scary, you captivated me while making me laugh two or three times because of the clich├ęs of the horror films. In any case, this OS is great and you rose to the challenge with flying colors !
Big thanks for your work, I hope to read you again soon ;)