for World's Strongest Hero: Deku

6/20 c6 SonicMax
Damn. He's gonna make mumen rider into Kamen rider lol also is he just not into fubiki and tatsumaki? Cause like they're into him but he hasn't shown any kind of reciprocation. He deserves a girl or two. Also without izuku...wouldn't like everyone else die from the MLA? What happened in his world?
6/16 c6 8CCSakuraforever
Esta muy bueno el capítulo como le fue a deku contra la amenaza de los mounstros del mar que pudo derrotar al rey que agradeció la ayuda de los demas heroes y que le ofreció a mumen rider para que sea su aprendiz para volver un mejor heroe
6/9 c6 Guest
I know you most probably won't listen to my review but would you reconsider to give Izuku the quirk Explosion just saying.
6/8 c6 Guest
So will Demu be replacing Saitama for the entirety of OPM? Or will this be a returnee fic? I'm sorry if you already posted this somewhere but I'm curious.
6/9 c6 5Hecseferblade
Oh? Is izuku gonna start grooming his future successor?
6/8 c6 Scandalf
It's so nice to see that Deku is still the lovable embodiement of heroism even with all this power and influence he has.
Also, great chapter. I can't wait for more
6/8 c6 Karlos1234ify
Tuesday June 8, 2021.

Mumen would be the perfect successor for Izuku. He has determination, willpower and drive to be a hero.
He’ll get back up to fight what’s right.

Just like Izuku. Mumen is perfect fit for One For All.
6/8 c6 wildarms13
awesome chapter! can't wait for another one
6/8 c6 Funny-Little-Cute White Fox
Awesome chapter! Is Izuku going to go back at some point? Maybe he can go back, (if he does), and arrive at a time not so far after he "left", like the fight between all might and all for one
6/8 c6 5Amartinez1117
Awesome, can’t wait for more.
6/8 c6 M2R
nicee
6/8 c6 Dylan-A-Friend
Nice!
6/8 c6 TehStorm
Great chapter, i love this story and can't wait for more.
6/8 c6 3AtomicGod666
Another badass chapter, I might have said this in a previous review but I really hope the fight with Boros will be much more dragged out and even if only slightly an actual challenge. Keep up the great work can't wait for more!
6/8 c6 Caduken