FanFiction.Net
for ATLOP: Lessons in Water

11/30 c38 Guest
Please come out with book 3!
10/27 c8 Ariadne Venegas
I think Percy could alternate with go without his necklace so he could feel the people in it I remember there were several empousa there.
10/27 c5 Ariadne Venegas
I really think people must stop believing Kronos, being in Tartarus for more than a millennia doesn’t help to improve your mental health that he didn’t have before. Also he will kill a lot of children including children of the sea so Okeanus will be making a real disservice and be just as bad if he accept. At least being neutral will help.
10/26 c2 Ariadne Venegas
The golden spider actually make golden silk look for them is really rare, but exist
10/1 c38 ladytsuki11
I love this story.
9/18 c38 Son of Vesta 16 - 2nd Account
This is amazing!

Is this the last chapter of the 2nd book?
9/16 c37 Son of Vesta 16 - 2nd Account
So... he really IS dead?

AAAAGHAGHGHGGAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
9/11 c2 Son of Vesta 16 - 2nd Account
I believe Percy's middle name is Achilles, canonically. Although that might just be from a fanfic that I read early on.
7/27 c38 1Sophia Overton-Fisher
I hope you update soon, I absolutely adored Tysons funeral and also them making their alters! I'm enjoying the expansion on their downtime as cannon never really mentioned it, other than very briefly.
7/11 c38 yourbloodyqueen
I love your stories, I hope to read more in the future. I'm sorry I couldn't give wordy thoughts and in-depth reactions to this chapter as I haven't thoroughly read all of it yet, but just seeing the little red notification dot for new updates brought a smile to my face.
7/10 c38 Harleking31
Yooo Satyr lore

You'd think that a modernized God community wouldn't need actual live sacrifices, but ok
I'd understand if it were for the really important moments, but I hope it's not too often

*Every chapter that Tyson doesn't return only convinces me of his survival*
7/10 c38 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Great chapter as usual and interesting to see how an offering looks. I am a bit surprised to see there are some Muslim and Jewish among the campers, which outside of the Magnus Chase books there aren’t a lot in there. Though that’s probably for obvious reasons. You know, I’m actually surprised that there’s aren’t any campers who are Muslims or Jewish in the original books. Guess it would get a bit confusing for the Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians.
6/30 c37 1Castling
Damnit you made me cry! Stop that. The funerals were beautiful and I love the cubby. I appreciate the detail and care you put into this chapter. The time you spend researching really shines through.
6/20 c37 Harleking31
I know he had a funeral and everything
But
I still think he'll be back

Also damn apparently no punishment for Triton for assigning guards
Just the talk
6/20 c37 FosterFarms
this was a very nice update, they handled the funerals well. it's sad to hear that Tyson is truly gone but he died honorably.

Leilani is still precious and I hope she gets more "screentime" in the future.

I'm surprisingly happy that minos is staying and I hope we get a few more good scenes with him

thanks again for the update
333 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »