for Shadow Of The Crimson King

12/30/2021 c1 Don Obvion
Estos fics de Issei Booster Gear Un nuevo poder, APESTAN, cual es el punto de darle un nuevo poder si sigue teniendo el Booster Gear? el nuevo poder no aporta nada mas haya de dejarle a Issei mas facil sus batallas al tener un nuevo recurso disponible, lo cual es totalmente innecesario ya que valiendose unicamente de la Booster Gear salia victorioso, y eso que hablamos del Issei canon el cual es un tonto pervertido.

Si vas a darle un nuevo poder aunque sea quitale la Booster Gear o que el del nuevo poder sea otro personaje.
12/30/2021 c13 3OechsnerC
Awesome update. Looking forward to reading more.
12/30/2021 c13 2Xerzo LotCN
Super glad he got oppailover back and it merged with the booty lover title
It is sad he got his ass kicked by tiamat but it makes sense so that is fine
he killed a bunch of hydra and arisen them and leveled to be strong enough to make her submit thus waifu nice

Stuff with the monarchs huh to bad only 1 is waifuable the other can somehow be made servants lols

Also super nice he is gonna get the orc waifus and the sc waifus and many more lets go
hopefully we get to see ise have lemons with waifus soon
12/30/2021 c11 68Tyrant Overlord Killidia
This went horseshit now. Asia's death from the Sacred Gear theft was repeated, so I'm abandoning the story and not looking back. Utter horseshit to repeat that bit of DxD canon.
12/28/2021 c1 Guest
This was a cool story, would of loved to see people's reaction on his arise ability if he ever used it on angels, dragons, etc. If you ever come back to continue the story, ignore the nick picking and continue how ever you see fit, seems to be a lot of that.
12/7/2021 c9 IchigoASO
I love this story so far! plz continue also I wish could edit my review on ch3, cuz the "" in between the numbers never showed up in it.
12/6/2021 c9 BIGD666
Keep up the great story hope things go better for you also looking forward to the update when u can
12/5/2021 c9 Guest
Amazing story please more...
12/3/2021 c1 Vishal Jagnayak
Super love
12/3/2021 c9 Guest
Wow
12/2/2021 c9 Randomweeb247
Great story
12/1/2021 c1 Guest
this made day I really like it
11/29/2021 c1 Guest
Bro pls continue this story
11/29/2021 c9 crimson gun
This story was really good hope the author sees how many people love his story and want him to continue it.
11/29/2021 c1 crimson gun