for Shadow Of The Crimson King

12/12/2020 c8 ryker55mc
hope it gets fixed soon..
12/12/2020 c8 Virdin
I am not sure if this is valid suggestion, but write the chapter in some text editor. Copy it then to the site instead of typing all if it on the site. Keep the written text on cloud like google, it helps against system crashes/deletion.
12/12/2020 c8 Joke Dagger
yo bro, hope your shii fixes, till then I'll be waiting for chapter 8!
12/12/2020 c8 Jetff
All my support man with the situation everything has turned horrible. Take care and stay strong
12/12/2020 c8 Han-Daewi
F...
12/5/2020 c2 Zahran
so using special infected from l4d, kinda cool ngl
12/1/2020 c7 Eighty8
Huh this is pretty good keep it up however markiplier seriously?
11/26/2020 c7 LIL JR
There are unspoken rules for all people who read as a hobby. One of those unspoken rules is "The Rule of Three". A reader should always give a story three chapters to hook them into the story. If the story does not spark either joy or intrigue, then the reader should turn away from the story and forget it ever existed.
Now I will be honest, the first chapter was shaky and the quality was questionable. It had felt rushed and a slight bit cliche, primarily how quickly Issei seemed to have moved past the death of his own parents without grieving for their loss. But while it felt rushed and detached from the emotional aspects of the focus of the chapter, aside from the motive for revenge and growth in power, it served its purpose in establishing the overarching motive.
The second chapter was a noticeable improvement in quality in comparison to the first chapter. The story was less of a parody of a story that was recycling cliches and more of a structured story that had shown. Now that's not to say there weren't flaws in the chapter, but it was a considerable improvement.
The third chapter is when this story went from a cookie-cutter of badly written stories we all read and can't be bothered to remember, to an honest to god proper fanfic. and by fan-fic, I don't mean a story where the author tweaks one or two feature of the story and then just follow the source materials to the letter. No. A proper fanfiction is a what-if story. It is a story where a person can ask "what if this and that happened and how would it all play out". For this story our what if was " what if an entity called Entropy took an interest in Issei right as his parents died one-year prior to canon's beginning". And from there you have continued to expand on that premise while noticeably improving your storytelling in every single chapter.
You have gone from a roughly written story in chapter one to a fan-fic of a high enough quality that I find myself asking if this really your first time writing.
I mean, holy shit. Are we certain this is your first time? Because if it is, you are improving absurdly quickly. Between Issei and you, I am having a tough time figuring out who is leveling up faster.
11/26/2020 c7 leader.dbz
Great Job
11/25/2020 c7 midnightscar17
Please update soon
11/25/2020 c7 68Tyrant Overlord Killidia
Well, what do you know? Both Katase and Murayama are being friendly with Issei while both of his idiot friends Matsuda and Motohama got expelled. Not something that I would expect from a DxD story, but it's something interesting.
11/25/2020 c7 3OechsnerC
Awesome update. Really enjoyed reading this chapter. Looking forward to reading more.
11/25/2020 c7 blazes207
Really loving your story so far. loving the idea of having issue as the shadow monarch. please continue the story
11/24/2020 c7 Jetff
Hahahaha I think you underestimate yourself a lot in terms of your grammar for my part I was totally entertained while reading and I finished it in nothing, I totally understand you with the internet service. In my eyes you represented Issei in a great way having the dragon features, the Harem inclined to the white hair has my full support, you leave me with the doubt Grayfia will be available? Great chapter that hooks me more if possible to the story. Greetings and take care of the virus !
11/24/2020 c7 vuphiho200408
What a interesting way of encounter the devils in your part and nice of having raynare not a bad guy too. Still can’t get over the fact that you turn issei fetish into butt but ok have to try and deal with that when you update more anyway can’t wait for the next chap and hope you doing your best
153 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »