for Shadow Of The Crimson King

11/24/2020 c7 Aisune
I love this please make more it’s funny creative and well written can’t wait
11/24/2020 c7 ljmurdock86
harem for issei Kuzuryu , raynare, asia, momo, irina, xenovia, lefay, yasaka and kunou will be older, ophis,inglvid,fem vali, kuroka
11/14/2020 c6 Midnight Haki
Will Issei look like Sung-jinwoo?

As in the light novel, Sung-jinwoo's body structure and appearance slowly "adjusted" to fit the original sovereign/monarch: Ashborn. They were identical when they 'met'.

This happened so when Sung-Jinwoo died Ashborn would take control of his vessel's body, not that he did or even wanted to, It's just what was done and what could have happened.

Well, I think I spoiled enough for anyone who hasn't read the light novel.
11/11/2020 c6 ashcarr101
Please continue to write. Your stories awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter. my first suggestion is to give Issei and the dragon goddess a little more chemistry if you want them to have a relationship or a fling. Maybe have the goddess be a flirt or seductress and have something happen. My second suggestion was to have Issei not only be really smart in Koah Academy, but also to have him be the guy the girls want. i think that would be pretty cool but take the story whichever way you want. Keep writing and keep thinking up awesome ideas, until next time. See ya
11/9/2020 c4 Xealchim
Nooooooo so much cool shit in Solo Leveling but EVERYONE use the Shadow Monarch Q.Q
11/9/2020 c6 68Tyrant Overlord Killidia
This has really been interesting. I'll admit, I haven't really reviewed since the first chapter, but I think I'll be doing it regularly from now on. Issei is pretty strong right now, but somehow I'm expect him to eventually fight someone way stronger. It will be a hilarious day if Serafall Leviathan of all people is much more powerful than him. Also wondering how you're going to handle the harem... Asia is essentially one of the main girls for Issei in my opinion, even if he thought of her as a little sister until she confessed to him after the three-legged race. Kiyome Abe is also a neat girl, but she only gets to shine in two short stories and is otherwise not really used despite being in the same year as Sona, Tsubaki, Akeno, Kiba, and Rias.
11/9/2020 c6 3OechsnerC
Awesome update. Really looking forward to seeing him join high school. Hope he will make a move on Sona. Really looking forward to reading more.
11/9/2020 c6 Yukine-ren
so Issei will now be the actual butt dragon emperor now that his into butts to he is technically like Vali now.
11/6/2020 c5 Crywolfseven
Why is he keeping the grim reaper title active?
11/6/2020 c5 Jetff
An interesting story that already entered the canon, there would be the possibility of adding a female Vali to have her in the haren being unusual
11/1/2020 c5 I See Your Secrets
I swear if this got discontinued...
I'm gonna kill an author
10/28/2020 c5 vuphiho200408
So I know that issei not a pervert but I hope that you not change much of his personality and also do we have harem in this fanfic because dxd alway need a harem but anyway do what you do best and I can’t wait for the next chap
10/27/2020 c5 Apokalyps117
For some reason you've misspelled Issei in every instance in this chapter. Gotta switch those "Issie"s to "Issei"s, chief.
10/27/2020 c5 OechsnerC
Awesome update. Really enjoyed reading this chapter. Wonder what will happen with these two dragons wanting his attention. Looking forward to reading more.
10/27/2020 c5 blazes207
At last issei because the monarch ty again for your story
153 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »