for Reaction Fic? About Severus Snape? Really?

4/11 c1 pp
just go ahead and delete primordial in a world of gods at this point. Obviously you dont have the drive to continue it.
4/1 c1 1EvangeIica
I loved this story I hope you continue it
2/28 c1 Caduken
This looks like it could have been a good premise if you continued.
Hiccup - HTTYD.
Sherlock Holmes - Movies (Robert Downey Junior).
Qrow vs Tyrion - Severus Snape vs Rodolphus Lestrange.
Bnha Eraser fighting villains at U.S.J. attack.
Levi Attack on Titan.
2/21 c1 3naruking4
Love the idea of the story, is it still live?
2/9 c1 Guest
Jack Spicer from Xiaolin Showdown: Evil boy genius bullied by Good Guys and Bad Guys. Tygra from Thundercats 1985 version: Architect/Chemist who was shy as a kid (his own words) and has been tempted by evil several times in the show. Piccolo from Dragonball/Z/GT: someone who was evil but turned good due to having a friend who saw that he wasn't truly evil, would die and go to hell as a sacrifice for his friends which he did in GT.
1/10 c1 Guest
Excited to see what’s in store. Poor lily. It must be heartbreaking seeing her best friend be dead indirectly cause of her refusal.
12/24/2020 c1 Guest
Quite excited about this. Hope you update the story soon because I don't believe I can wait any longer.
12/22/2020 c1 Yami-Guy
A different take on a viewing fic, i hope you continue it at some point.
12/21/2020 c1 21Phoenix Warehouse Productions
Please tell me your doing How to Train Your Dragon, with Sev taking Hiccups place
12/17/2020 c1 justafan
Please update more of a god i love that fic man.
12/1/2020 c1 Guest
Maybe add Sev’s father, but if not then it sounds like you got everyone.
11/20/2020 c1 Guest
I hope you continue this as I have been waiting and searching for a story like this for so long!
11/20/2020 c1 Chibi-Juubi
I like it but ... after you abandoned your other two Severus fanfictions (Third Time's a Charm and More of a God) I honestly can't trust this story with great potential to get anywhere.
I hope if it doesn't get anywhere it will at least inspire more authors to do more reaction fanfictions on Severus Snape like he did with Jaune Arc his first reaction fanfictions.
11/11/2020 c1 Ana
Awesome! Waiting for what's next...
11/9/2020 c1 Guest
Sorry but with other unfinished Severus stories you started and abandoned, I'm not bothering to get invested in this story until there are a lot more chapters than just one or it is listed as completed.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »