for The Banished Prophesy

11/3/2020 c6 rondaday1
Wonderful story and I can't wait to read more. Beautifully written
10/31/2020 c6 6Terri411
Beautiful chapters, sweet writing, so starting to love your wonderful fanfiction and so looking forward to your next sweet update, thank you and HAPPY WRITING! :-))))))))))))))))))))))) xoxoxoxoxoxoxo...
10/27/2020 c6 5Gryffindor620
That was damn interesting! Looking forward to reading the next part!
10/25/2020 c1 theforsaken36797387
Love your story cant wait to read the rest!
10/24/2020 c6 gamilton
WOW! What a wonderful story! You sure did a great job on this part 1 of the revised story of Storybrooke! I loved reading this very much and eagerly await part 2!
10/24/2020 c6 caligurl18
great story can't wait to read the next part.
10/24/2020 c5 gamilton
Quite a show this wedding turned out to be! Is the first night of the honeymoon supposed to be right there where they are or are they going to go away? Was that a "true love" light show that was put on with the kiss or what?
10/24/2020 c4 gamilton
The "moreys" are certainly different in these countries! Not that I mind overly much, but it gives the ladies a certain edge over the ipoor young Jason in the dungeons. Wonder if they can settle the Gold Kingdom rulers down enough to not start a war? Oh, my!
10/24/2020 c3 gamilton
Now the courting begins?! It appears that Regina is more taken with Emma than any other Omega mentioned, so I guess we see if it "takes" or not.
10/24/2020 c2 gamilton
It is good to see Henry has the same sweet disposition in this story and I really love the whol new slant of your wonderful tale! You are a truly great stpruteller and I love your writing style!
10/23/2020 c1 gamilton
AHA! Now comes the stick! With kings/people like Xavier, there is AKWAYS stick/price to everything.
10/23/2020 c6 Sammii16