for The Power of Three

18h c11 Taz
I love how Arthur goes from feeling fond to wanting to strangle Merlin.
1/25 c11 CrystalFire
And once again, the boys' banter never fails to crack me up!
It was so sweet how Arthur was concerned about Merlin's welfare & how Merlin still wants to save Uther. It made me realize that I miss the heroic Merlin (the guy who wanted to save people simply because it was the right thing to do) in the early seasons as opposed to how ruthless he became at the end.
Looking forward to see how they take down Edwin!
1/25 c11 Belbelanne
Thank you for the new chapter, it's absolutely great. Can't wait to read what you have for Febuwhump.
1/25 c11 6Alshert
Good work as always. :)
1/24 c11 3OechsnerC
Awesome update. Really enjoyed reading this chapter. Was a little short, but still good. Looking forward to reading more.
1/24 c11 LaRieNGuBleR
If only the real Arthur could see Merlin like this from the beginning, I think the original drama will be more exciting.
1/24 c11 16scylla646
Ha! Arthur going all protective big brother is always a win.
1/24 c11 13Cdnacho98
A WHOLE month of whump? AND it's my BIRTHDAY month? YES I AM PSYCHED! can't wait!
1/24 c2 13joggerwriting
Oh my... I really love the details of Arthur tailing Merlin and expecting Merlin doing everything with magic LMAO (I think Arthur secretly likes seeing magic in action). And the normal, mundane things that he discovered -yet very telling of Merlin's character... Merlin nicking sweet rolls and gossiping with laundry maids are very adorable and endearing!

Oh my... I really love the details of Arthur tailing Merlin skjdhkdjkd and expecting Merlin doing everything with magic LMAO (I think Arthur secretly likes seeing magic in action). And the normal, mundane things that he discovered -yet very telling of Merlin's character... Merlin nicking sweet rolls and gossiping with laundry maids are very adorable and endearing!
1/21 c10 Taz
Well done. I was on the edge of my seat.
1/13 c10 6Alshert
Some thing will never change: Uther is stubborn as always. I'm looking forward to reading what Arthur and Morgana will do to save Merlin. :)
1/12 c10 3OechsnerC
Awesome story. Really enjoyed reading this story. Looking forward to reading more.
1/12 c10 Belbelanne
Great chapter, can't wait to read what you have planned for the story.
1/12 c10 Minuilin
Ohohohohooo I am SO ready for some good canon-divergence yessss *chef's kiss*

Also, these stakes are high, we're going straight into it huh? I love it.

Thank you for writing this, and keep up the good work!
1/11 c10 CrystalFire
Aww, I loved how Gaius, Morgana & Arthur tried to protect Merlin. It's too bad Edwin got to Uther first.

I'm glad that Arthur has realized that arguing with Uther over the subject of magic is pointless; it's better to back down & make Uther think that he has won. And Morgana was smart enough to play along! I hope to see more of the Pendragon siblings' teamwork in the future.

Keep up the great work.